Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Discover

The "Ansiq" Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rolemodel

Would be cool to see some of those stickers up out on the street and inside buses but I wouldn't be leaving 3/4 of the sticker blank like that.

you're totally right! that sticker needs a big ass tag! then it would be 'fresh'!

:rolleyes:

I keep seeing tags on autocacks........it's almost like he's still in the gang in my area but he's not!Holla slugggggggggerrrrrrrrrr!~

ansiq is pretty good.i've seen his stuff before on trains.actully i noticed a tag of his a few blocks away from my house.one of the only things that is good and running in that town.

Originally posted by bigguy

cute...

i remeber when seeking ragged on me for supposibly self promoting.....

does that mean that this is one of those kids who paints trains because it's the "in" thing and that there are probably only less than 25 trains out there done by him? I Hope not. I hope to see a Ansiq boxcar one day in person just like I can't seem to stop seeing Onorock.

With regards to Self promoting posts. Would you expect any less from certain individuals? With certain people it can't get much more obvious just from observation.

Stickers are fresh though as long as they are eventually stuck up for everybody to see. If they are just done up to post here a nice big booooooooooooooooooo.

fuck me!...turn around for a year or two and this fella gets all good n shit..that white end to end!...you mad bastard..

smeoo, where the fuck you been hiding at? you are the sole reason i didnt block your whole damn island from this site. good to see you tiger!

big guy,

i havent posted a single flic (that i can recall) in close to two years. if you wanna go back and dig up the threads, i objected to constant posting of ones work, fronting as if it were caught, not the occasional posting of your work at someone elses request. it might just be semantics, but what isnt?

rolemodel,

if i've never caught one of your trains, does that mean you didnt paint them? ive never seen a rattlesnake, but i know they exist.

the digital camera changed the world, but it didnt invent it. na'mean?

seeks/ya'mean ya'heard!

Originally posted by seeking

the digital camera changed the world, but it didnt invent it. na'mean?

now thats the witty seeking i remember . fuck the fliks the self promotion, and the internet fanage. bring back the witty shit talking feeling hurting, days of 12oz. this coming from a nameless internet toy message board junkie who has never painted anything...ever.

everybody say ahhhh simutaniously.

Guest Graff Jesus

MAN THIS GUY ANSIQ IS A FUCKING TOY! DUDE FUCK THIS GUY I HATE HIM I HOPE HE DIES AND ROTS IN HELL!!!!

sorry dude i had to do it... :lol:

now who the fuck has the one me and this fucker painted. i never got flicks.

homie posted flicks in his own thread. made by someone else.

he didnt get his boy to make a thread of stuff he caught before it left the yard and post it for him.

this dude is good, and gets up. a definatley no bullshit writer, if your calling it that way. one of the most slept on writers in america. too bad people like this dont get more respect. that emo thug shit is gold too.

Originally posted by ButterBean

one of the most slept on writers in america. too bad people like this dont get more respect.

appreciated, but hardly the truth. i just roam around the country, painting and have fun, nothing more.

if you want slept on, lets talk about kema. dude is one of the sickest writers in the world, let alone country, and yet hardly anyone knows anything about him. or

lets talk about mpower. dude crushes like a retard in a godzilla suit. people have no idea. there are tons of people more deserving.

anyway, to conclude my self promo, and just to go along with your signature...

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/seekingoner/monst.jpg'>

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/seekingoner/monster_6_20.jpg'>

both of those have been caught and posted more than once in various parts of the country, im just reposting better copies here.

from an unbiased standpoint, I have caught an e2e autorack and 5 panels from this dude rolling this year..

more than I can say about most people.

Originally posted by seeking

ive never seen a rattlesnake, but i know they exist. the digital camera changed the world, but it didnt invent it. na'mean? seeks/ya'mean ya'heard!