Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Discover

The "Ansiq" Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ansiq is fresh, caught a piece: "Ansiqutioner" on a rack train and some others. Turdl is tight too, caught a group of those turtles on a rack a week back, some of them were swimming...

Self Promotion

weak fuckin weak , the one that looks like a bunch of crack rocks is alright thou' nah 2nd thought not really , graff critic

I dont know how long you been writing dont really care. But i can safely say i been here long enough to see plenty. And not seeing much of your stuff out on the lines dont really mean shit either. there alot of guys i know that fucking kill shit and there stuff just doesnt roll down to the dirtydirty. I probably wouldnt see it if it wasnt for trading flicks, mags or 12oz. Aint trying to take shit away from you, do your shit. i kinda like most of what i've seen (dont really get the FUCK ISRAEL but its clean) keep it up. I wouldnt know your stuff if it wasnt for 12oz. I really only caught one of your freights a KCS and it was unfinished, neither you or your boy finished. I took your boys spot! I think you should just say fuck it and paint more let niggas catch it them selves. Homeboy might have a little point. peace.

Re: good shit ansiq

Originally posted by inkblots

sole shouted 1200hobo's out on one of his songs

1200hobos= mr dibbs, sole, dose, slug, buck65, jel, seka/6.2....just to name a couple.

there are a fuck ton of big writers i aint caught yet, i wonder why, some need to roll my way, my yard is mostly gettin grainers lately, kinda annoying....

wow man glad to see you stuck wit it ,i know i seen you a few months back but i didnt now you had progressed so much

remember that time way way backwith you driving and those gang squad fuckers ,fucked us up by where the new stadium is, me ,you,dibs and farms

anywho its kool

keep on keepin on