STORES/BOUTIQUES WORLWIDE - HELP...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

Brighton UK

Brighton is 50 miles south of London, on the coast.

http://b0b.dust.cx/shop145.jpg'>

One 40 Five, on Sydney Street just down from the train station. Sells Silas and all those James Jarvis figures, few fresh trainers (including custom one offs) and all manor of trendy labels.

http://b0b.dust.cx/minky.jpg'>

Minky is on the same street (tel: 01273 604490) and rammed full of uber trendy clothes. You will spend serious amounts of money here.

http://b0b.dust.cx/shopec.jpg'>

Eclectic Threads is a Maharishi stockist, they sell rare trainers sometimes too. Never really been in there, but is the sort of shop for this thread. Located a little way down from the two above, in

Regent Street (no not that Regent Street).

http://b0b.dust.cx/shopjell.jpg'>

Couple of doors down from the above is Jell-o. Uber trendy shop, loads of exclusive(expensive) Maharishi, I-Saw, Bape, etc etc stuff.

That series of roads is called The Laines and is full of boutiques and indy shops selling all sorts of interesting stuff. Definately worth spending a few hours wondering around, after spending time on the beach but before going out drinking and clubbing (which Brighton is well known for).

Guest imported_b0b

London UK

London UK

http://bob.dust.cx/shopbest.jpg'>

The Best shop is located at 5 Back Hill, tel 020 7833 5544. Stocks mainly artworks and limited edition collectibles, but also stocks t shirts and KRink. There are artworks and products by Insa,

Chum, Castle CPH, Shepard Fairey, Phil Frost, Ryan Mcginness, WK Interact, Pinky, Forge, Merz, Cap, Jest, Dalek, etc, etc. Well worth a visit.

Just up the road on Clerkenwell Road (check for the arrow) is Magma books that a couple of people mentioned on page 2. This place is full of beautiful art/design/graf books and mags.

Guest imported_b0b

Another shop in Brighton UK.

3012 in Prince Albert Street tel: 01273746765. This is their statement "Thirty Twelve was set up as a gallery/shop in 2002 by artist Leigh Charman to promote the work of independant clothing labels & artists in the UK & abroad. Our objectives are to keep you all happy, clothed & inspired" They sell Howies, Tru THoughts, Supreme Being, London Police and artworks by various street artists and writers. Photo to be added after my next visit.

Guest imported_b0b

Playlounge at 19 Beak Street London W1P 9RF tel= 0044 (0)20 72877073

Sells loads of Silas, Michael Lau, JAmes Javis, Bearbrick, Kubrick, Qee etc etc..

Here is their statement

"We will be looking out for only the most innovative, fun-packed, design-conscious, cutting-edge, unusual, challenging and educational products. We won’t have everything, but we will have the best in toys, games, products, picture books, and stationery for a discerning audience that is concerned about the quality and integrity of the items they are buying"

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by sneak

b0b, im right in saying 3012 stocks paint and other assorted goodies arent i?

Nope... that was the Rare Kind store in the basement and they have expanded and got their own place now.. check www.rarekind.co.uk for the address.

Guest sk3r0k

30 day europass trip.....................

i will be traveling to london,warsaw, berlin,madrid, barcelona, milan, florence, naples, belgrade,olso,hamburg ....

well all major cities in europe...thanks europass...

does anybody have any info on paint stores or just cool shit to do

in paris .....400ml 11 rue pasteur i think

in montreal.....le rock 17 st catherine east

in ny the scrap yard ...somewhere in lower manhattan

in chicago........fuck chicago it all sucks

sk3rok@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by DirtyPops

Down the block on canal is Pearl Paint. Grab ya blackbooks and prismas there.

Everyone do yourself a favour and shop at the Art Store on Bond Street off Broadway [its btwn Bleecker + Houston]. They are continuously having sales and are straight up cheaper than Pearls, students get a nice discount as well. Oh yeh did I mention you dont have to go Tourist Jumping like by Canal Street? Thats reason enough.

Even if you aren't a student but look like one, say you are a student, when they ask for ID, do the ole' "awwwwwh shit I left it at home" routine.

:idea:

Guest imported_b0b

This isn't a graf shop thread, this is for uber trendy places.

There was a graf shops worldwide thread somewhere around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived