TOKYO/JAPAN SUCKS

Smallie Bigs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

haha, your so american, "dude the mcdonalds sucks in japan" jesus, maybe you should eat JAPANESE food in japan, i mean how can they fuck that up? you must be an ugly fuck, because ive been told every yank gets jocked by every girl there.

i agree, the japanese people i work with are like 5 year olds, temper tantrums like woah.

Few more things...

All of those things.. the thugs.. the graff, the McDonalds and the narrow street is totally true.

But really.. all the good things about Japanese Culture and the Environment weigh out all those things.

the Nature, the temples, the art, the history... the "GOOFY" people... they are all worth the stay.

all that green and air/water quality(that the CITY filters automatically), the respect/honor system goes with out any verbal suggestion. the temples and the spirituality surpasses what ive seen in LA, and the transcribed extension of history alone totally surpasses american history. and well. .. the goofy people... its not only girls.. the guys are goofy too. but you know what...? they are totally cool, and more than willing to help you. especially if your a foreigner. (more if your not black, or in the military in okinawa.)

They are losing their own culture.. only due to the curiousity and admiration to other countries like America/ Europe/Etc...

well anyways...

sounds like your just home-sick to me.

suck it up buddy, as soon as your back in LA, you'll be missing Japan.

what can beat beer/chu-hi vending machines? and all the snacks in the combini-market?-- i DID miss mexican food tho.

i would love to go to japan, once i finish university, i may move there to teach english for a year or so. i know a girl who is there now teaching english she gets competely hooked up by the school she works for accomodation and the basics, and another girl i know is going to china to teach english in 1 week.

Re: Few more things...

Originally posted by doctor_slump

All of those things.. the thugs.. the graff, the McDonalds and the narrow street is totally true.

But really.. all the good things about Japanese Culture and the Environment weigh out all those things.

the Nature, the temples, the art, the history... the "GOOFY" people... they are all worth the stay.

all that green and air/water quality(that the CITY filters automatically), the respect/honor system goes with out any verbal suggestion. the temples and the spirituality surpasses what ive seen in LA, and the transcribed extension of history alone totally surpasses american history. and well. .. the goofy people... its not only girls.. the guys are goofy too. but you know what...? they are totally cool, and more than willing to help you. especially if your a foreigner. (more if your not black, or in the military in okinawa.)

They are losing their own culture.. only due to the curiousity and admiration to other countries like America/ Europe/Etc...

well anyways...

sounds like your just home-sick to me.

suck it up buddy, as soon as your back in LA, you'll be missing Japan.

what can beat beer/chu-hi vending machines? and all the snacks in the combini-market?-- i DID miss mexican food tho.

I would have to say your right. People in Japan are the nicest I ever met. As well as the cuttest. I find nothing wrong with Japan. Although you can think of thinds that are "bad", I think thats what makes it unique.:king:

Yo I actually love living in Japan. But that's mostly become I'm underage here but can do anything I feel like off base because I'm white. (Not racist or anything, but true) I love Japanese women so much because their just hilarious when they stop and stare at me. And to the guy who said Shibuya really fucking big, I went there today and saw so much shit. I saw a wall done by Totem and a building by Daim and friends in the same alley!! I was so happy.. But yeah most of what Smallie bigs said was true but I love the Japanese Coke better than the American one. And the vending machines with hot drinks. Like the Kirin white fire... mmm so good. Hmm the trains are easy as hell to ride and you don't have to pay that much because a lot of stations don't have guards. But yeah I love it mostly because I'm underage and can do almost anything without worrying. And the Japanese people do trust soo much that it feels so guilty when you do something shitty. The cell phones are the shit too. The cars are cheap as hell. The cops are low-key and chilled out some of the time. But one thing that sucks for military people is that OSI is fucking everywhere. Crazy ass sneaks. Another thing is that it's so expensive to buy things off base. Like I could probably sell my three year old jeans for like 80 dollars to some random "Americanized" store and they'd sell it for like 100 dollars. Course there are some dicks that hate Americans for some reason or another. Haha also the guys to in like Shinjuku or Roppongi or Tokyo that try and get you to go to their club or strip bar. They suck ass because if they speak english they'll follow you for like 100 yards until you say you'll stop by later. And the whores in Roppongi that think you want to have sex with them if you look them in the eye. (SLUTS) But yeah I'm a little ramblish and I want to go to bed.. this was a lot of writing but i don't care cause i can see your underwear.

OKAY THATS IT!!! [venting]

YOU NIGGAS ARE GONNA GET MAD AND HATE, BUT FUCK IT! FUCK JAPAN! THIS SHIT IS RIDICULOUS, THIS WHOLE "OBSESSION WITH ALL THINGS ASIAN" FIRST IT WAS CHINESE CHARACTERS TATTOOS AND SHIT THEN EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO JAPAN AND THEN NIGGAS WANNA FUCK ASIAN BITCHES AND IF YOUR FUCKIN AN ASIAN BITCH YOU'RE THE MAN (BY THE WAY I LOVE ALL WOMEN REGARDLESS OF RACE, AND I DONT PREJUDGE NOBODY) BUT ITS LIKE NIGGAS ARE SNATCHING UP ASIAN GIRLS JUST TO SAY THEY DATE AN ASIAN GIRL, LIKE A JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND IS THE NEW TRUCKER HAT!! THIS SHIT IS AN EPIDEMIC!! WHAT THE FUCK!! FUCK ALL THAT SHIT!! NIGGAS IN JAPAN ARE TOTALLY NUTS!! STOP JOCKING THAT SHIT!! STOP TRYING TO LEARN JAPANESE!! STOP JOCKING JAPAN BECAUSE JAPAN IS JOCKING THE U.S IF YOU HAVENT COME TO THAT REALIZATION!! MUTUAL JOCKING IS THE WORST KIND OF JOCKING!! BY THE WAY ALL THAT GRAF WAS HORRIBLE!! CLEAN, YES, NICE, BUT CORNY! IT LOOKS FUCKING CORNY!! HOW ARE YOU GONNA HAVE ONE FUNNY LOOKING BAR GOING ACROSS LIKE 3 LETTERS LIKE THAT?!?! THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE I SKETCHED THE LETTERS OUT WITH A PRISMA IN THE EYE OF MY DICK!!!! THATS IT I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY I HATE IT AND I THINK ITS RETARDED AND IF I EVER WENT TO JAPAN ID BE SLAPPING NIGGAS LEFT AND RIGHT AND THE HOES IN THAT PICTURE GOT TEETH YELLOWER THAN A BAR OF LANDOLAKES!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! IM GONNA GO TO JAPAN AND GO TO A CLUB AND BUY BOTTLES AND JUST BEAT NIGGAS THE FUCK UP JUST BECAUSE!! :mad: FUCK ALL THAT SHIT FUCK DUNKS! FUCK TRUCKER HATS! FUCK ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS (AS A FASHION STATEMENT)!!, FUCK CHUCKS!!, FUCK SKINNY TIES!!, FUCK ALL THAT JAPAN JOCKING SHIT!!! FUCK ALL THAT SHIT!!! I SAW A VIDEO WITH KRS ONE AND A JAPANESE BITCH RAPPING!!! STOP THAT SHIT!!! IMA GO ON A SHOOTING SPREE AND WHEN I GET NILLZED JAKES WILL BE LIKE "WHY DID YOU DO IT?" THEN I'LL GIVE THEM A LINK TO THIS THREAD!! JAPAN IS FUCKING CORNY AS FUCK!! ITS LIKE A BAD ACTOR DOING A BAD ACCENT, ITS CORNY CORNY CORNY SHIT THATS FUCKING CORNY AND CORNY AND I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY ITS STILL CORNY FUCK THAT!!! FUUUCCCKKK!!!!

MEROE RT

FUCK YOU!!

Re: OKAY THATS IT!!! [venting]

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

YOU NIGGAS ARE GONNA GET MAD AND HATE, BUT FUCK IT! FUCK JAPAN! THIS SHIT IS RIDICULOUS, THIS WHOLE "OBSESSION WITH ALL THINGS ASIAN" FIRST IT WAS CHINESE CHARACTERS TATTOOS AND SHIT THEN EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO JAPAN AND THEN NIGGAS WANNA FUCK ASIAN BITCHES AND IF YOUR FUCKIN AN ASIAN BITCH YOU'RE THE MAN (BY THE WAY I LOVE ALL WOMEN REGARDLESS OF RACE, AND I DONT PREJUDGE NOBODY) BUT ITS LIKE NIGGAS ARE SNATCHING UP ASIAN GIRLS JUST TO SAY THEY DATE AN ASIAN GIRL, LIKE A JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND IS THE NEW TRUCKER HAT!! THIS SHIT IS AN EPIDEMIC!! WHAT THE FUCK!! FUCK ALL THAT SHIT!! NIGGAS IN JAPAN ARE TOTALLY NUTS!! STOP JOCKING THAT SHIT!! STOP TRYING TO LEARN JAPANESE!! STOP JOCKING JAPAN BECAUSE JAPAN IS JOCKING THE U.S IF YOU HAVENT COME TO THAT REALIZATION!! MUTUAL JOCKING IS THE WORST KIND OF JOCKING!! BY THE WAY ALL THAT GRAF WAS HORRIBLE!! CLEAN, YES, NICE, BUT CORNY! IT LOOKS FUCKING CORNY!! HOW ARE YOU GONNA HAVE ONE FUNNY LOOKING BAR GOING ACROSS LIKE 3 LETTERS LIKE THAT?!?! THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE I SKETCHED THE LETTERS OUT WITH A PRISMA IN THE EYE OF MY DICK!!!! THATS IT I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY I HATE IT AND I THINK ITS RETARDED AND IF I EVER WENT TO JAPAN ID BE SLAPPING NIGGAS LEFT AND RIGHT AND THE HOES IN THAT PICTURE GOT TEETH YELLOWER THAN A BAR OF LANDOLAKES!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! IM GONNA GO TO JAPAN AND GO TO A CLUB AND BUY BOTTLES AND JUST BEAT NIGGAS THE FUCK UP JUST BECAUSE!! :mad: FUCK ALL THAT SHIT FUCK DUNKS! FUCK TRUCKER HATS! FUCK ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS (AS A FASHION STATEMENT)!!, FUCK CHUCKS!!, FUCK SKINNY TIES!!, FUCK ALL THAT JAPAN JOCKING SHIT!!! FUCK ALL THAT SHIT!!! I SAW A VIDEO WITH KRS ONE AND A JAPANESE BITCH RAPPING!!! STOP THAT SHIT!!! IMA GO ON A SHOOTING SPREE AND WHEN I GET NILLZED JAKES WILL BE LIKE "WHY DID YOU DO IT?" THEN I'LL GIVE THEM A LINK TO THIS THREAD!! JAPAN IS FUCKING CORNY AS FUCK!! ITS LIKE A BAD ACTOR DOING A BAD ACCENT, ITS CORNY CORNY CORNY SHIT THATS FUCKING CORNY AND CORNY AND I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY ITS STILL CORNY FUCK THAT!!! FUUUCCCKKK!!!!

MEROE RT

FUCK YOU!!

This makes you sound about as intelligent as the corn chunks in my poop.

Maybe its just Tokyo that sucks so hard. I hear other parts - Kyoto in example dont have hole in the ground public toilets. They do have fresh air. I know of this Canadian guy who's been working there for 3 years teaching babies native sounding english - Apple/Orange flashcard type crap.. Making 30 dollars an hour.(no certification required, and setting up your own bussiness is easier to do there then in the states)

I hear that even the lightest of drugs, dank for example is sold way overtaxed. Im not sure how accurate that may be..

Most of the women are gorgeous (thats opinion - every place has its share of uglies)..not so many fat broads..and they age slower/more gracefully.

Fuck McDonalds and Fuck Lame Tabbaco, Sapporo, or Asahi.

I wouldnt mind unpolluted air, 30 dollars a day - the beer might suck too..But after earning money, I could bring it back to the states without that tax bullshit..IRS eats my ass:yum:

Re: Re: OKAY THATS IT!!! [venting]

Originally posted by Crimsøn

This makes you sound about as intelligent as the corn chunks in my poop.

I DONT CARE THAT WAS JUST SOME VENTING SHIT. IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE BASED ON FACTS OR SOUND SMART, BUT THANKS FOR COMMENTING DICK.

MEROESS

MLBTEAM

Re: OKAY THATS IT!!! [venting]

Yo MERO said it best. Yeah but Japanese girls all have crooked yellow teeth. I guess braces don't exist here in Japan. Because Japanese-American girls seem to have straight teeth. Anyway, Japanese people, the women especially, are the trendiest airheads I've ever met in my life. They jock American media harder than Ja Rule jocks Tupac. First off, Japanese girls are so brainwashed that many of them will only go for white dudes. They've been attached to MTV or Leonardo Di Caprio and Ashton Kutcher (however you spell it) movies too long. Even if the white guy has a pot belly and graying balding hair and wears coke-bottle glasses. Just as long as he's white. Then you've got the Hip-hop/R&B Japanese girls that only go for black dudes. And they're so shallow and ignorant that this one Japanese girl told me that she wanted me to find him a guy that looks like either Ray Allen or 50 Cent. I felt like slapping her. That was the most ignorant shit I've heard in my life. If you want to find the trendiest airheads in the world, come to Japan.

Even if its expensive they prolly got mad sneakers and the jap' girl that i tie in my dream are all up!!i heard the story about phone dating and a lot of girls got killed,somekind of psychose..

otherwise i always thinking Irak was up in tokyo guys like rehab and serif smashed shit,even pushing for mq..whats up w/ that?

Archived