TOKYO/JAPAN SUCKS

Smallie Bigs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are alot of fools in this thread. i dont have the time to call all of you out personally but its pretty simple. you dont like japan then fucking go home, if you live in america and dont like japan or the people good for you, but for real, quit with the jap this and jap that shit. this is a different country shit is not the same. some things are better in japan and some things are worse. but i bet there are just as many loser american females and males as there are in japan. whatever why waste my time, get your heads out of your asses.

Re: Re: Oh yeah

Originally posted by seppuku

yeah, about 2 years ago...

heard about those atom bombs yet?

Atom bomb......? never heard of it. Well I wasn't here two years ago so I just found out. Anyways, no need to be a dick.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by serum

there are alot of fools in this thread. i dont have the time to call all of you out personally but its pretty simple. you dont like japan then fucking go home, if you live in america and dont like japan or the people good for you, but for real, quit with the jap this and jap that shit. this is a different country shit is not the same. some things are better in japan and some things are worse. but i bet there are just as many loser american females and males as there are in japan. whatever why waste my time, get your heads out of your asses.

Couldnt have said it better.

Fuck you hatin ass fools.

I think its better to let the haters hate and let the ones who know, know.:idea: Oh yes, and I know.

Kawaii Nihonjin wa doko desu ka.:yum:

Only in Japan:crazy:

Archived