The Girls you know thread

Rectum

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

She looks like every 16 year old girl in this city. They are all clones. I think I've actually seen this one.....

Look 6 diff directions on 17th ave man... you'll see that bitch 6 times

All my friends jock the chicks from there... but I say you've seen one you've seen em all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shes from edmonchuck.

yeah, i dont give a shit about posting them, if she really was worried she wouldnt have sent them to my dorky younger brother.

your right they all look the same. there always two or three of them at my house hanging with my sister smoking and being rebels. word.

Originally posted by mr_president

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/170438/workf.gif'>

if this girl was my girlfriend, her picture in my wallet would look like this:

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/ass.jpg'>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dam im glad my pic was such a hit....you would be amazed how cool of a girl she is too......

its funny cause thats the pose she did we i needed to test my new digi cam.....

Originally posted by Stat..125

dam im glad my pic was such a hit....you would be amazed how cool of a girl she is too......

man, you tell ole girl at work tomorrow i will marry her if she is down, and i will eat her ass on the regular.

:lol: for reals though... :love2:

:lick: :yum:

Ohhboy

Originally posted by Stat..125

Mah nigguh....Mad props again for this....i thought i fell in love again when i saw it......shiet, tell her Guicho says we want more pics of her..pahleaze........ :king:

:love2:

Hey YG Blood. Tell your friend if she will hook up with me I will be her loyal slave for all eternity! But for real though she is fine, and lives in Canada, Vancouver no less.... I would like to get out of this country before Bush gets us nuked....

Archived