The Girls you know thread

Rectum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was once with a "real thug" and he made one of those ghetto suburban B-Rad types take off his bandana and give it to him. It was a laugh and a half, especially since Brad thought he was a big gangster from cali. It was too much, I give him credit, he tried to say I don't want to for about 3 minutes and then off it came. I hear he went home crying and threw all his fubu and dr dre cd's away....

Originally posted by LubeItUp

yeah you got me there...having his hat to the side makes him mad gangster...how bout you post some pictures of your bitches...or are you worried not everyone finds crack whores attractive?...quit talking and post a picture smart guy

list of what you need to be a gayngsta.

1. a bandanna, wave cap, or stocking cap

2. bitches

3. a 40 and/or beer bong

4. bling

5. bling

6. a 95 grand am

7. a fart can on the grand am

8. wal-mart chrome hubcaps...on the grand am

9. bling

10. your shirt buttoned to the top

11. fubu and/or phat farm

12. bling

http://www.5staroriginals.com/models/juju/juju1.jpg'>

i'm only going to post one picture of her... the others may be too risque to post without permission.. although i'm sure she's trying to get exposure.

dated her for a bit.. i think i broke it off partly because i felt bad that she looked good... didn't want to think i was using her as a trophy or any of that. actually, either way, i don't think it really would have gone anywhere, we didn't have much in common and it was just kind of a weird situation. like any of yall care. really nice girl though, she moved away, but i still talk to her online.

oh yeah, she's an import model too... i don't know how many of yall are into that, but maybe she's got more fame than i've mentioned. i don't know, i'm not really into that scene.

i have a feeling all of you guys arent telling the truth about these chicks... im sure everyone of the pictures that is "professionally done" or has a web address at the bottom is just the only ones you could find of your "ex"..

i dont know.. let peace be the journey..

uh, i guess i could post the picture of myself with her, but i don't feel like putting a picture of myself on here... well, how about a couple non-professional ones, a little less impressive maybe but who knows, hold up...

she took this one

http://www.arc-nine.com/sol/img/judy/nkissj.jpg'>

i took this one

http://www.arc-nine.com/sol/img/judy/jwrite.jpg'>

there, since i have to prove myself to a bunch of anonymous internet graff heads. maybe i'll delete this post later.

Originally posted by Telo

i have a feeling all of you guys arent telling the truth about these chicks... im sure everyone of the pictures that is "professionally done" or has a web address at the bottom is just the only ones you could find of your "ex"..

i dont know.. let peace be the journey..

believe it or not...some of the girls love themselves so much that they do get their pictures done professionally. some of them are aspiring models or some bullshit like that...maybe aspiring actress'. or something else. but most of my friends actually take the time to go pose for a professional photographer. i think it's lame.

Originally posted by Ill na na

shut up you fake ass wanna be thug take off the bandana when you see one cop your way out of the situation proud of some dumb ass hoes muthafucka

first off suck my fucking balls, and like i said i wasnt in any of the pictures so stop bitching...i still havent seen any bitches posted up by you so until that happens u can jump off my dick

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Here's a non-work shot of her and my arm.

http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL267/1549322/2961966/36207052.jpg'>

please believe this woman made life hell for the women after her.

and Devilush...:D

Lemme get in touch with her and see what I can work out. ;)

oh lala nice arm! :) ;)

hahhahah she seems the type. just like me! :)

Originally posted by phism

uh, i guess i could post the picture of myself with her, but i don't feel like putting a picture of myself on here... well, how about a couple non-professional ones, a little less impressive maybe but who knows, hold up...

she took this one

http://www.arc-nine.com/sol/img/judy/nkissj.jpg'>

i took this one

http://www.arc-nine.com/sol/img/judy/jwrite.jpg'>

there, since i have to prove myself to a bunch of anonymous internet graff heads. maybe i'll delete this post later.

hey dude. I sure did and still do believe you ,but I just need to know why you didnt Keep that Super Hot Broad in grasp? .Even in the disposable cam pics you put up she is stunning . Well yous a Smmmmooove Mofo. p.s. Have her email me I have somethin to show and tell :love: :lick: :idea: :yum:

Re: Re: notice how it matches the polo shirt mommy picked out for him.

Originally posted by LubeItUp

hes not ghetto, and hes no thug...hes got long hair and the bandana keeps it out of his eyes...stop reading into this fellas...no need to criticize...post flicks of bitches...stop talking about the boys queer

even so if i ever saw this player on the street i'd dack my phone and wallet real quick, and stick my eyes to the ground...

keep it gangsta