THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ damn they sell that shit at my work....it doesnt look all that appetizing from the box.....

so far i just got off work so im just having a snack before i knock out:

-homegrown cucmber(soem of the best fuckin cucmber ive ever had

-homemade dressing-whole grain deli mustard, orange muscat champagne vinegratte, a lil soy sauce, crumbled belgioso.....mashed up....

-kosher plum brandy to drink(fucken 94proof....i am drunkity fuckturkey.....watching house of lfying daggers....

arrowroot cookies are the jam.

and i agree with the cucumber thing. ever since i was a little kid i would look forward to eating at my grandma's house. she had a huge garden with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, peas, carrots, lettuce, everything was fresh. i wentout there a bit ago . it was good.

anyway, i'm not eating anything right now.

wuts good dirty and f.u.....long tiem no look at your posts of things and possibly respond or laugh or something.....

got me a case of stellas...eating some langjager?(sp)...pronounced lawn-yae-ger?....i got three different kinds though...shit is bomb diggy....watching sky captain?...it looks all faded...like everyone is powder head or something...

Archived