Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

poll

ok if it came down 2 it who would u like 2 be diss'ed by?

1. get a life

2. get a job

3. jesus saves

4. snake man <lined out <

"get a life" because thats what the ugly,fat chicks say when they get picked on...and its kind of ironic that dude gets up so much.

can someone please find get a job and break all of his fingers off PLEASE? C'mon. Someone has to run into that guy at some point or another. If anyone out there cares enough, please. Beat the hell out of get a job.

definetly...

get a job. p.s. crow, i caught a bunch of your stuff within the past few days. the rolls are getting developed, and then i need to find a scanner to get them up in the metalheads section... if not... email me up. shesmyheroin@yahoo.com

all caught in the northwest.

xo

sweet i'll hit up up 2 get them flixx

i hate get a job guy becuse i have a job where i work 50 plus hours a week and i still find time 2 paint them trains!!!!!!!

JEsus Saves rarely disses., ive just seen the southern occourance on the highway overpasses and on the mulch and tankers. get a life and get a job are too new school fame seekers. jesus saves is giving his fame up. old school..southern boy.

crow are you going to scribble this year?

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

"get a life" because thats what the ugly,fat chicks say when they get picked on...and its kind of ironic that dude gets up so much.

Guest rob deer

my personal favorite is the guy who hates fags. its' poorley written, always in white streak, and it's always hillarious. with punchlines like "end aids, kill a tagger" "all taggers are queers" and "big 5 suck dicks, the bigger the better." who wouldn't want to be graced with that?

oh yeah, and up here guys hit up "trust jesus" not jesus saves.

Guest Mike bibby

anyone who disses me get's the gas face.

i especially love it when my trains go to the west coast and the vatos diss the crew names, but not the whole piece itself. as if its a rival gang or something, ignorant bang gangers.

i just watched colors last night and made me think of that.

-----

None of them fools, you must be kidding...I'd rather do a homage to cofr and get it dissed by his follower and then follow the train wait till I see it again, then write a verse that cofr would give me if he would give me a little slogan...

Really Id rather be dissed by Crow so I could buy him a bottle of Old Crow and smash the bottle on his dome.

get a job!

get a life reminds me of the time i was in jail and i asked mama to bail me out.... she said "get a real life" and then she hung up on me.

if i ever ran into that get a job guy i'd ask him to write get a job over one of my pieces in my book, cuz he gets up a lot and hes a legend, i think that'd be dope

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this