ODD THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF FOR SOME REASON

CRAMPS

Originally posted by popasquat

no.... i am white, but yes I am rich. And everyone makes the assumption that I am a lazy, trust fund child. I hate that shit

but your name is popasquat: like all 'i do is sit around" , being white and rich.

its all good man, play on player.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

when people come in my room and start looking at what im doing on the computer, who i am typing to, etc.

this shit irks me more than you can ever imagine. mind your own fucking business.

Originally posted by kido

It stange how sometimes I'll be walkin down the street or in the grocery isle and look at someone. Never have met them before or conversed with them but you have this intense rage/ hate towards them just by appearance and posture.

this happens to me too, for some reason. this can't be good.

Originally posted by space base

When I'm crazy hungry and I'm about to make something, then I realize there's no clean dishes or silverware. I swear Ive punched holes in the walls cause of that

i hate when this happens. i usually go get a swiss roll or a brownie from the store.

if i name everything that pissed me off, this thread would be 123 pages..

let's name a few:

-bad drivers... if you cant fuckin drive..then get off the mutherfuckin street bitch!!... especially when you're on the expressway and some bitch in the fast lane does 50..get outta my way slut!!.:mad:

-cheap people... if you have money it's ok to conserve, but don't be a cheap ass bitch, or i'll murder you in your sleep.

-like listed a few posts up..when you're in an express lane in the checkout at the store and you wait for 12324345 hours..or like tonite, you're in the white castle drive through and sit there for 25 mins..i could build a mutherfuckin white castle in that amount of time. :mad2:

-when the stupidest suburban bitches act like theyre the hottest shit to ever walk the face of the earth, and mallrats.. if i could, i would pluck their eyeballs out and make soup out of it.

-not having a job is making me pretty pissy.

-being sick everytime i eat or drink something.

that is all for now.

:(

GOD DAMMIT ITS NOT A THREAD ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT PISSES YOU OFF!!!! its for the WIERD things that piss you off.....emphasis on the WIERD, as in not everyone would find this annoying or pissy n whatnots.....GOD DAMN GET IT RIGHT NOW FREAK ME OUT!!!

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

let's name a few:

and mallrats.. if i could, i would pluck their eyeballs out and make soup out of it.

:(

Jesus knows. I live 5 min from the worlds largest mall. I've been dealing with that shit for at least 20 years.

Yes. I was 2 years old and I hated mallrats then, too.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i hate people named cramps that type in huge size 1 million font.

oh going below the belt huh?

THIS IS MY THREAD !!!! DO IT MY WAY AAAAAAA!

hahaha sorry for that i just thaught it might catch YOUR attention... and it did.....you just.....well......

i dont like your:tongue: face......what do you think about that?

Originally posted by mr_president

E-pimpin'................ cyber bitch... .............................fatties............. smoke my cock though...

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!^^^^ BEST EVER!!! YOU WIN A PRIZE!!!!

Originally posted by CRAMPS

you best not be e-fronting...... cuz if you are....im gonna e-backand you like no one before!

best back off cuz im e-thuggin and ill e-C-walk all over your e-ass

word

word up homie..if i wasn't so tired i'd get the e-thugs to cap yo a$$..

OK

THESE PISS ME OFF.

using public toilets,

pupic hairs on public toilet seats.

urine on public toilet seats.

all found at fremantle macdonalds by the way.

when you are doind a speech, and u have itchy nuts, that sucks,

drawing and smudging your work,

OOO dont no y,

but people who own, SLOW, SMall 1.8L cars, and put huggggge exauhst on them so they sound REALLY REALLY LOUD, and fast. that sucks!

Re: OK

Originally posted by rinoe

THESE PISS ME OFF.

using public toilets,

pupic hairs on public toilet seats.

urine on public toilet seats.

all found at fremantle macdonalds by the way.

when you are doind a speech, and u have itchy nuts, that sucks,

drawing and smudging your work,

OOO dont no y,

but people who own, SLOW, SMall 1.8L cars, and put huggggge exauhst on them so they sound REALLY REALLY LOUD, and fast. that sucks!

Me too! Me too!!!

oo

HOW COULD I FORGET.

i think alot will agree with this.

I CANT STAND IT, when a song comes on and the person next to you sings THE WRONG WORDS. and u just sit there thinking and pointing out everysingle mistake they have just said.

oo that sucks

Guest beardo

people saying "YAY!"

people who think everyones against them/out to screw you over

clutter

bosses that sweat being on time for work, when its work that can be done anytime, be it 2pm or 3am it doesnt fucking matter, you dildo

waking up 2 hrs before the alarm clock goes off, and you cant get back to sleep.. so you just get up and go to work

When a kid is talking, i hate the sound of little kids giggling, that shit makes me want to murder someone.

When i hear a person talk on one of those Radio Cellphones, and they use it as a radio, why the fuck do you need that?

when the girl im seeing one day says i love you, then the next day ends the convo with bye, i get so fucking pissed that she doesnt love me that she hates me, so i hate her back, and i feel like murdering something

lately people smiling for no apparant reason or people waving at me that don't know me is really pissing me off. Like the other day this lady was driving through my neighborhood and she started waving and i yelled for her to "FUCK OFF!"

omg that annoys the shit out of me....and whats worse is i live in one of those neighborhoods where to exit you have to go in a circle around it and all these old geezers start waving at you..ERRRRRRR

Archived