Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
•nakEd

i got a black dude passed out in my backyard

So i decided to throw a party.. because my dad and my bro are out for the day.. so it got crazy and i flipped..... kicked all the fat hoe's out 1st.. then i just kicked everyone out... so its chill now.. this one freshmen got reallly fucked up.. he drank 2 shots of everclear.. and a couple of absolute v. he passed out in my back yard... so i was like dude leave... and he just cant walk and shit.. so i put him in my car thats parked in my drive way.. so now he is passed out his mom is lookin for him and shit... crazy night...

so how was everyones FRIDAY???

whoa...i didn't even realize it was friday. The joys of summer and not really having a scheduled job. I didn't really do much all day, and then at night had a bit of a flatground skating session and was just fucking around with nose manuels and nose mauel nollie popshuvits out, god those things are amusing. I guess overall i'd say today was pretty good.

It's not even dark yet, but so far has been all good.Had the day off, Finished up a piece I had been working on for the past couple days. I kept going late in the day after work so it always got dark. Went early...ran out of paint, then had to "borrow" some. Finished a roll of film and dropped em off at the lab. Put some 40's on chill, about ready to start my night.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

ten to one says ur car isnt gonna be there in the morning.

on acount'o hes a black dude and THEY steal shit.

spray him with a hose that worked once for me when some random guy passed out at one of my partys......lol

Originally posted by Scott LaJock

on acount'o hes a black dude and THEY steal shit.

I was about to say that man. You let a black guy in your car.... and left him there?! You must be crazy.... or black.

you put him on the hood of your car till he's dead like that lady from texas and see if they give the same sentence she got. Nah they'll just give you like probation cause you're white.:D :D

take a joke muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no matter what color you are

if you pass out in someones backyard, youre a piece of shit

kid didnt even drink much

Ive blacked out at a beach party and woke up in the hospital all confused. I guess I got alcohol poisoning. It sucked.

Guest sneak

i cant remember my friday, but this morning i have blue stains on my hand and a desire for some pancakes.

well i woke up... and checked it out.. and he is gone.. so either he got up... and passed out somewhere else.. or he went home

Originally posted by sneak

i cant remember my friday, but this morning i have blue stains on my hand and a desire for some pancakes.

mmmm pancakes

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

well i woke up... and checked it out.. and he is gone.. so either he got up... and passed out somewhere else.. or he went home

someone kidnapped him, its all over the news. :eek:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this