Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on the internet at me escuela and i happen to be a pretty up writer in the city of pittsburgh, you know, one of those people who everyone seems to hate on and shit... but sitting here i see not one flick of a thing i did. but i see plenty of shit that all of you did under some chill ass bridge. pittsburgh has plenty of bridges and all to paint under, but i'm more of the above the ground type of person. I like to climb, i bomb... please if you want some real respect where it belongs, you know the goddamn streets or fucking freights, please, please leave the fucking internet. i come on here like once in a blue moon. i am yet to see a real post of an unbiased view of pittsburgh. you think i'm talking shit please bring it on man. get at me i'm willing to battle. i'm not talking about internet beef i'm saying the real deal. i'm not really one to battle, although i have, i have been bricked over graff, shot at in the streets, jumped, got robbed at gunpoint like 3 times, knives pulled on me, i've broken bones painting twice now, and plenty more fucked up shit like being caught on a rooftop with aesia as a mob of people in homewood gathered under the spot we hit, we painted right in front of them. what ever... all i'm trying to say is go fucking paint, and quit giving yourselves props on here. go earn. props where deserved. you know who you are... SAYER

Originally posted by shitsburgh

I'm on the internet at me escuela and i happen to be a pretty up writer in the city of pittsburgh, you know, one of those people who everyone seems to hate on and shit... but sitting here i see not one flick of a thing i did. but i see plenty of shit that all of you did under some chill ass bridge. pittsburgh has plenty of bridges and all to paint under, but i'm more of the above the ground type of person. I like to climb, i bomb... please if you want some real respect where it belongs, you know the goddamn streets or fucking freights, please, please leave the fucking internet. i come on here like once in a blue moon. i am yet to see a real post of an unbiased view of pittsburgh. you think i'm talking shit please bring it on man. get at me i'm willing to battle. i'm not talking about internet beef i'm saying the real deal. i'm not really one to battle, although i have, i have been bricked over graff, shot at in the streets, jumped, got robbed at gunpoint like 3 times, knives pulled on me, i've broken bones painting twice now, and plenty more fucked up shit like being caught on a rooftop with aesia as a mob of people in homewood gathered under the spot we hit, we painted right in front of them. what ever... all i'm trying to say is go fucking paint, and quit giving yourselves props on here. go earn. props where deserved. you know who you are... SAYER

the fact that youre humble makes me think alot more highly of you.. no wait.

what was the point of coming on here and sharing with us your resume of street life?

pretty lame.

There was a point behind me saying a few things that happened to me. it was definitely all that has happened to me but i was trying to make a point. you can't say you're a writer if you sit on the internet all day. i know its quite hypocritical of me to be doing this whole thing, and i'll probably not do it again, but i had alot on my fucking head.. i'm outta the pittsburgh game for a minute. i'll be back, please though danklords i have no idea who you are and by all means you could be a king or you could be a fucking toy it does not matter. i'm saying GET OUT!!! aight mang. its a simple fucking concept, my yapping is now finished...... get at me.

I just see absolutly no point in you coming on here and doing that. Makes you look pretty toy.

We all go through shit like that, no need to bring it on here to make yourself look hard.

I'll agree with you that this whole thread is sorta fucked. Before I had been to pittsburgh I assumed that the names I was seeing on here all the times would be the names I was seeing on the street... Hardly that way. The kids who are painting in pittsburgh haven't said but a word on this shit.. makes you wonder about things.

I give my respect to people who are slaughtering the streets and the trains with good graffiti. no fake styles and no fake attitudes. im not gonna drop any names or whatever because i'm not trying to have static with fools I could care less about.

I didn't get to do as much as I'd have liked to when I was living there, but it was a fun city to paint in. I took a decent amount of flicks and i'll post them as they get back to me.

-concerned

soft pretzel invasion

Originally posted by cheerleader

^^above comments i have been saying for too long. nice to hear it from someone else. its funny this thread is always like a splash of pictures.....and then 100 comments after it are by almost none of the writers IN those pictures.....all the people talkign on this thread never ever ever do illegal graff. but reading most pages its like "dude why didnt you call me?!" "dude im coming over your house to draw tonihgt!"

its pretty sad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhhhhaaaahhahhahh

i couldnt have said it better myself, and i study literature on the daily!!!!!

-RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know i do!!!!!!

- I NEVER DICKEAT,SO I HOPE YOU DONT FEEL THIS, IM "NOT" KNOWN AS THE FUKIN REALNESS,..BUT EVERYDAY, A ROOKIE SEES MY STYLE N THINKS "LETS STEAL THIS",,,,, YOU THE TYPE TO SQUEAL BITCH!!!!!!!!

DONT SLEEP ON THAT SEZA SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DankLordz

I just see absolutly no point in you coming on here and doing that. Makes you look pretty toy.

We all go through shit like that, no need to bring it on here to make yourself look hard.

I'll agree with you that this whole thread is sorta fucked. Before I had been to pittsburgh I assumed that the names I was seeing on here all the times would be the names I was seeing on the street... Hardly that way. The kids who are painting in pittsburgh haven't said but a word on this shit.. makes you wonder about things.

I give my respect to people who are slaughtering the streets and the trains with good graffiti. no fake styles and no fake attitudes. im not gonna drop any names or whatever because i'm not trying to have static with fools I could care less about.

I didn't get to do as much as I'd have liked to when I was living there, but it was a fun city to paint in. I took a decent amount of flicks and i'll post them as they get back to me.

Loose lips sink ships

unfortunatly thats the one bad thing about the internet, a couple fools do one or 2 things then post them all over the internet making it look like there up and shit, when the only thing that is up is there index finger before they click yes to scan picture.

Originally posted by DankLordz

-concerned

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AGREE WIT 100%,ON TOP OF THAT, I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR PITZBURGH!!!!! WE FEEL YA OVER HERE!!!!! DON GET IT TWISTED. PLUS CHEERLEEDERZ POST HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT ME, I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM, ITS JUSTS I GOT NOTHIN BUT LOVE FOR THE 215, AND IF U DISS ANY1 FROM MY HOOD, YOU DISSIN ME!!! SO I GIVE SPEKT WHERE SPEKT IS DUE!!!!!

- 1LUV PITZBRGH, YOULL VISUALLY SEE MY SQUAD SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!

I PUT THAT ON MY HANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

CORNBREAD, ORIGINATOR, "LISTEN UP N LEARN SOMEN"

215 STAY LIVE PEACE TO PITZ, DOIN THEY FISH N GRITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

1. I FAR FROM TOY

2. I DONT "ACT" HARD, THERES NO BEEF, IM A MENTAL VEGETARIAN-M.MAN

3. IMMA STOP POSTIN ON YOUR THREAD IN RESPEKT TO YOUR CITY!!!!

4. RELAX WIT DISSIN 215, I MIHT TAKE IT PERSONAL!!!!!!!

5. BIGUPS TO PITZBURGH!!!!!!

:king: <-------------CORNBREAD, ORIGINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEHHHHH!!!! THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT PITSBURG, BUT THATS AT LEAST 85% TRUE WITH THE PHILLY THREAD. AND LOOKIN THROUGH SOME OF THE OTHER THREADS IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S A 12OZ THING.

YEEEEEHHHHH!!!! THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT PITSBURG, BUT THATS AT LEAST 90% TRUE WITH THE PHILLY THREAD. AND LOOKIN THROUGH SOME OF THE OTHER THREADS IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S A 12OZ THING.

Archived