Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great post tencents: when i think of what a graffiti writer/"artist" should be, i think vent26. me and some friends walked a 5 mile route last year (just catching a few tags) and along the way we saw 26 everywhere. after spotting about 50 tags we started counting them. in a 2 mile stretch we counted about 150. that was just along main roads... :king:

Originally posted by fatcopone

great post tencents: when i think of what a graffiti writer/"artist" should be, i think vent26. me and some friends walked a 5 mile route last year (just catching a few tags) and along the way we saw 26 everywhere. after spotting about 50 tags we started counting them. in a 2 mile stretch we counted about 150. that was just along main roads... :king:

wow you can count tags, want a cookie?......

Originally posted by fatcopone

Vent's a motivational speaker without having to speak. You don't come across too many similar people.

no you're right, my drunk ass definitely would have fallen./ heheh

and you can climb up from the inside but i'm not sure how high you can get up. the inside is full of gravel and all types of nasty shit and when i tried to go from the inside i got a shoe full of gravel and gave up.

anyways, who cares i need to go outside....

Originally posted by villain

Did mook used to right Ldog? I think I know him.

Nah, L Dog 2789 used to live in the city but has since moved on to other things and places..used to roll with level13, mercer..etc

"viva triple duece chesterfield"

Bump for that sovie and aesia too

definate styles for miles!!!

Oh yeah, that guy on the bridge was gonna jump but they talked him down....tried it before in 1996, that'll get you a week in Western Psych.

Archived