Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sludgenuts

i feel stupid for reading that, i think id rather see some of rize's chill shit awww awwww why would i say that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

<3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

it's all about fred!! post some tag fliks pittsburgh! oh and drive i need a ride up there! is that cool

Re: ATTN:Four One Two

Originally posted by mikro137

thanks for getting me balls busted at work today... ;)

Are you talking about the G-Unit door?

If so then it was worth it because its in black meanstreak. Oh and by the way fatass rita and her manslave are going to get dealt with, nahisayin'??

Sickened by your herbocity.

DankLordzki said it well, but I must expound; it would seem almost every writer from Pittsburgh that comes on here and posts is a complete blathering idiot.

Little advice fellas, how about you discuss where you are going to meet for jerk-off sessions at another place besides a national PIC posting forum.

Don't you fools have eachothers phone numbers or something, do you REALLY have to come here to find out where you are going to meet eachother and bitch about how your balls are getting busted at work or whatever the fuck?

Damn, yall are truly fucking retarded. GET A LIFE CHUMPS!!!

^^above comments i have been saying for too long. nice to hear it from someone else. its funny this thread is always like a splash of pictures.....and then 100 comments after it are by almost none of the writers IN those pictures.....all the people talkign on this thread never ever ever do illegal graff. but reading most pages its like "dude why didnt you call me?!" "dude im coming over your house to draw tonihgt!"

its pretty sad.

cheryvalance

dude if this is that faggot who chills at the tattoo shop all day on someones couch riding the dick and wont leave to chillomatic out hes a fucking fag

and if you want to street battle we will roll doggy there aint no pussy shit like you chickened out last time

Archived