Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo fatcop

fatcop, i aint talking shit i give chemist the respect he deserves for graffiti, and i give him more respect for getting out of his car when there were so many people there, the jacking yinzer kemist was a joke you know lol for drive and mikro not for you so dont try putting me on the spot like im a fucking asshole i dont appriate that shit and theres know need for me to look cool on the fucking internet for anyone, not to be a dick or nothing but maybe you think your cool because you tell me im trynna make myself out to be cool and telling me what to post and not to post on this board, maybe you what everyone to think that we are inferior to you.

factorial, you know i like you and your boys, but YOU are using something I am affiliated with to talk shit. that will come back to me, not you. you guys are always saying shit like "why don't the old heads like us" or "why do they act shady". its because you say shit or do shit like that from time to time. just keep it off the internet. that was a low blow and just makes jyk look stupid as if its not bad enough right now.. i'm just trying to help. that's all i have to say.

Guest mikro137
i really really really hope you you understand how dumb this was.

no shit...

i said to people , let it go. no one did.

bottom line. he rolled into our show. something was gonna happen. this was not planned nor expected , especially by me. i was IN NO WAY telling people to go after him at all. everyne involved was on their own thing. i am taking this as an oppertunity to clear the air some what , because im being accused by alot of people for insigating the mele. which i didnt.

i dont understand however , why this is even being discussed on the internet. let the people involved handle shit in real life , there is no reason to bring this shit up on 12oz at all.

-mikro137

Guest euthana5ia

yo rize415 i wouldnt post every single picture you take onto this place jsut save the best for it because a lot of the pictures you post are mediochre/wack and make the good ones watered down i hate to be a bitch and say something but its been bothering me

a lot of this chill spot shit is boring too. the same straight letters over and over just with different colors. *yawn* only post the chills if they're SICK. post up with some more dirty ass street bombimg shit. there are alot of street level fills in quality spots that i never see on here. just a thought, most of the shit is dope.....

and a few of names (not all, only a few) that i see posted over and over with these chills, i've never even seen up on the street with the exception of an occasional tag in an alley on a trash bin. while there are a few heads i see all over the city with some in your face can't help but notice spots, but are never posted on this thread. it's giving people from other cities that peep this shit the wrong impression of who's doing what out here. flick and post what you see on the streets, not what your boy painted last night in a spot out in the cut that no one has ever been to.

Originally posted by cheerleader

"enamelized"

lots of great shit, great quality, great philly insert.

for real.it's definitely one of the best graf books to come out since the big 2 in the 80's.not quite as good as 'the art of getting over' but definitely better than 'they call us vandals' or the espo/twist/reas one (even though that one has the classic Ryze in action pose flick)

Originally posted by ash

heycheerleader...do you know a guy who writes "ever"? i just saw an old wall that he hit you up on, wonderin what he up to.....

holla back nicely....

in what city, pittsburgh? i know dever and some dude that used to write clever...but the only ever i know of is in DC. and i doubt thats what you meant. i dunno. where was this wall?

MIKRO IS A F-ING BUSTER!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE SAYER AT? YOU POST YOUR WAK FRIENDS STUFF AND NO SAYER, THAT CAT IS AS UP IN PITTSBURGH AS ANYONE ELSE AND HAS BEEN FOR QUITE AWHILE!!! DID HE BANG YOUR GIRL OR SOMETHING, OH WAIT, THAT DUDE WOULDN'T EVEN TALK TO ANY CHICK THAT WOULD CONSENT TO HOOK UP WITH YOU, SO WTF COULD IT BE? IF YOU ARE REPPING PITTSBURGH, REP IT RIGHT, POST FLICKS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE UP IN THE STREETS!!! WHICH IS DEFINITELY NOT YOU OR THE MAJORITY OF THE INTERNET TOYS THAT YOU RUN WITH... HERB!

Guest mikro137

Re: MIKRO IS A F-ING BUSTER!!!

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE SAYER AT? YOU POST YOUR WAK FRIENDS STUFF AND NO SAYER, THAT CAT IS AS UP IN PITTSBURGH AS ANYONE ELSE AND HAS BEEN FOR QUITE AWHILE!!! DID HE BANG YOUR GIRL OR SOMETHING, OH WAIT, THAT DUDE WOULDN'T EVEN TALK TO ANY CHICK THAT WOULD CONSENT TO HOOK UP WITH YOU, SO WTF COULD IT BE? IF YOU ARE REPPING PITTSBURGH, REP IT RIGHT, POST FLICKS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE UP IN THE STREETS!!! WHICH IS DEFINITELY NOT YOU OR THE MAJORITY OF THE INTERNET TOYS THAT YOU RUN WITH... HERB!

suck my balls.

oh yeah , and sayer is wack... :rolleyes: hahaha oh wait.. no he isnt. gimme a day , ill hook it up.

bw that girl comment made me sad , because i am emo. wahhh wahhhh wahhh , fuck off.

Archived