Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by CivismES

for real, those pieces need to go. mikro, where the hell did you go yesterday? i slept til 8, so get at me today or some shit.

"civic"

oh i was around , i called like 60 times bro. anyway , im going to sludgenuts tonight , so call me at werk when you leave your place of education , because we may have practice tonight.

Originally posted by hilander

ewww look whos talking cuzz i see your little punk ass tags around and

drive aka civic you suck dick ill burn you just run your mouth or get it off of mikros dick ................ dude just shut up

drive aka jyk's ride

i thought mikro was a chick...

oh i'm sorry

sorry hilander, you may have reason to mouth off at me, seeing you paint under the same bridge in the 'burbs all the time. second, i don't dickride anyone, when you're friends with someone you tend to chill with them. his phone's dead, so i gotta get a hold of him some how. third, the tags that you most likely see of mine, are in the burbs from like 01 so i don't want to here it. i don't see your shit, but you see mine, that's all i need. peace to all who write.

jyk fam and filth

Guest euthana5ia
Originally posted by FourOneTwo

Those peices arent very good.

what do you mean not very good.....they're totally gay dude

dam yall r aome fuckin haters .....but wut should i expect from some emo punk fags ..........look mr delsol...or civic or wut ever u rite .thats one of your wack ass peices behind that first clev........ blonde.

u aint shit damn yinz r some haters fuck off post some more jyk shit or some shit that we done seen 100 times.......get off the dick...

peace to those real as fuck writers that dont sleep .

this is by far the dumbest thing i've ever encountered. hmm, emo? not in the least bit. punk? nope, sorry try again. clev piece? the same police that got hemmed by f.h. cops? funny shit kid. where's the 205 crew now right? like it's been said before, handle shit on the street, not on god forsaken 12oz. for the love of god. for my man euthana5ia, this is incredibly gay.

fam and filth

drive

Originally posted by hilander

dam yall r aome fuckin haters .....but wut should i expect from some emo punk fags ..........look mr delsol...or civic or wut ever u rite .thats one of your wack ass peices behind that first clev........ blonde.

u aint shit damn yinz r some haters fuck off post some more jyk shit or some shit that we done seen 100 times.......get off the dick...

peace to those real as fuck writers that dont sleep .

spell check could do you a world of difference

well on the other hand maybe not..

by the way...that shit you posted...straight up fire:king: keep up the good work...

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by janedoe

spell check could do you a world of difference

well on the other hand maybe not..

by the way...that shit you posted...straight up fire:king: keep up the good work...

:lol:

Archived