Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MESTHREE

Question for the sneaker freaks

I have a few pairs of nikes and adidas from the early 80's some of them are in mint condition. I am thinking about selling them. Anyone know of any comprehensive sneaker collecting sites (I already know about sneakerfreaker), Thanks.

Thanks you fucking dink. I know what ebay is. I said COMPREHENSIVE. ebay is not comprehensive. Its bullshit.

ok mes.. here's the deal

i've got a new pair of kswiss with your name on em for those hiphoppin 80s shoes ;)

kool, it's a deal!

Originally posted by MESTHREE

Thanks you fucking dink. I know what ebay is. I said COMPREHENSIVE. ebay is not comprehensive. Its bullshit.

jesus christ, sorry for trying to help

Thats the problem. I dont even know what kind they are. One is in mint condition size 11 mens waffle sole. They look like mach runners but I am not sure if they are. The other ones are size 6 womens...so I doubt anyone wants to buy those ones. The other ones arent for sale right now. I know enough about shoes but those have got me stumped.

those sound waaaaay too big for my feet.. you can keep em i guess...

make up your own free website!..

or uh....

i have no idea..continue on..

isnt dink the midget wrestler.....

hey what size are those 6's in mens....i think i know someone that might wanna check em out....i just dont know what size her foot is in womens...

oooooh..listen to little miss thing...goes away for a few months and comes back equipt with raw tude...

Ill just take some digital flicks and then post em up instead of all this confusion...They fit size 6 womens. They are white leather hightops with a single res swoosh. They arent air forces. They are from wayyy before that. They are similar to the original shoes nike first came out with for basketball.

Ill just take some digital flicks and then post em up instead of all this confusion...They fit size 6 womens. They are white leather hightops with a single res swoosh. They arent air forces. They are from wayyy before that. They are similar to the original shoes nike first came out with for basketball.

those sound real small. Ethreadz had a thread about niceshoes.com , and it's cool. Go to the 'reels' section (nothing to do with your shoes).

hey mes,

head down to 'On the good foot' and just ask them what they're worth.

They might even be inclined to buy them if they are really that rare.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this