hating me is sooooo like, 2 years ago and stuff!

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never had any reason to hate you...besides having to listen to other people tell me how much of a cornball you are...or that you talk shit and never back it up...or that you say things and never follow...but all that aside...making a thread like this seems very self absorbed...

i deleted it. it was not conducive to the original intention of the post.

smart tearing me up huh?

not if i was little jackie paper and he was edward scissorhands.

you know what they say about arguing on the internet though.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

:lol: wonk saggin:lol:

not trying to mar your thread seeking, but i thought that was some of the funniest stuff ive ever read.

as for seeking himself, i was on "friendster" and i swear i came across a profile that was almost definitely you. whenever i think of seeking now, i think of a funny story about a post-op. or was it a pre-op? i forget. big ups to having a better temper though.

and, despite what Vanity is saying, i think you got good taste in females.

:lol: undermining authority

ARCEL

the only way i can get on my computer is when my mom is asleep or out of the house...

the computer is in my room, so it gives me a chance to shut it down by the time she gts up here to check if i'm doing anything "bad"...

back on subject...

seekings a cool guy to me, last night he helped me understand a lot of shit about the boards...

CHEERS to SEEKING:king:

regardless of the trend seeking was always pretty cool to me just because of his discipline in regards to graff. other than that it seems as if he comes to the message board world to feed his ego, or release his anger, but i refuse to judge people based on their internet personality, so i remain nootral. half the time im sure hes being sarcastic so how could i ever really tell....

beets--using commas in all the wrong places....

so i usually don't do this.. but here we go anyway...

from what i have seen (i havent seen the pictures posted in the thread you were talking about) seeking has great taste in women. while all of you were posting angelina jolie he was posting some very interesting looking girls. that's just from memory.

angelina jolie can die, iloveboxcars.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by ARCEL

that goose is telling the other goose a secret

Aren't they swans?

man i have been feeling realy sick lately, i have been tired and stuffed up, and on my way to the store my tired eyes realize that their is a train coming, so im watching all the wack shit go by and i see one of seekings autoracks and just laugh my ass off...

the only good thing on the line too

thanks seeking, i guess i dont hate you

Archived