Memorial Day Weekend

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SteveAustin

Ha-ha. I didn't even think about that. Your probably right though. Its pretty much an agreed upon opinion that I need to land myself a hottie doctor or nurse...so they can keep putting me back together.

You realize if we lived there together....we'd have to wear those easy access hospital gowns all the time. :yum:

Naturally, but you wear yours with the opening to the front and I'll wear min with the opening to the back.

I would love to marry a doctor as well, it would just cut my hospital visits down to a minimum.

Re: Re: I think the 12oz ladies should meet up and hang out..

Originally posted by Devilush

that's be fun! i know i have to plan for one in september.

i'm not doing a damn thing. i know that i am spending it alone. my hubby is going away for a bike race. booo.

seriously, if anyone is down to chill with me memorial day weekend, let me know. i have no plans what-so-ever. we can get drunk and play with my japanese printing gocco. or we can ride bikes. or we can chill at the park barefooted drinking beers.

Ugh…wonder what my girls are doing. They have been MIA for the last week or so.

wanna drink and paint?

Originally posted by swif1

when's memorial day anyway?

may 26th!...my 18th birthday nigga!!!

haha fuck yah!...im buying a carton of smokerrettes...just because i'll legally be able too..a.nd drinking myself stupendissss!

anyway...we're the bbq?...

Huh? I don’t get it. Well if you are that scuured of my man, then don’t worry about it because I’m just down to chill and paint. I’m not down to do anything else because I am happy in my relationship. Man…..you met him even. You know he’s chill like that.

I have no ride unfortunately. The only person that I know has a ride (you met him the same day too) wont be around. Well I’m not sure. Last time we talked to him was at someones partay. C’mon, you know your down with bikes.

i'm so irritated, the weather forecast is calling for rain all weekend up in acadia nat'l park in maine, so i'm not going camping this weekend. i must say i'm rather disappointed. looks like i'll be staying in the hood.

so when's the date kiddies?

i don't think we have a definite on either mammero or kilo yet, but we can try.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Argh... I don't think I can make June. I'm moving to PR on the 12th, and the first weekend is my roomate and friends' graduation.

Next weekend is my only available choice...

Archived