Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Opus

Let me have it...

if you get rid of the overlapping lines itd be straight for a begining writer...but is the first letter a "b" or a "D" if its a b i sugest getting rid of that little nich at the top of the "b"'s curve, if its a "D" i suggest you get rid of both niches and make one intersecting through the top curve of the "D" and the verticle line of it my 2cents

Make sure you finish drawing in all the 3D, like on the bottom of the "D" and the bottom of the "L."

I actually like it...Remove the overlapping, finish off the 3D and make that "D" look less like a "b" and it's fine.

Originally posted by Mini me

I want some feedback, this is a very simple sketch. I don't want to hear anybody whinging about the word, cause thats not what i write, just let me know what you think of the actual sketch.

http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL164/1025482/2009519/25173691.jpg'>

theres nothing at all wrong wit it...i wanna see how it would look colored...b+..post more:king:

Originally posted by awkward eye

there is no need for overlapping lines..

if he keeps those over lapping lines maybe it will give the piece more flavor..keep it..you might turn some heads with what you come up with...

Originally posted by NOUM

if he keeps those over lapping lines maybe it will give the piece more flavor..keep it..you might turn some heads with what you come up with...

well,thats your opinion..mine would be-erase the overlapping lines and the 3d and just leave it 2d and put an outline around it...that 3d doesnt work with those letters at all...and the key is you said "MAYBE" it would give it more flavor, but i seriously doubt that.

my two cents...

the overlaps would serve better if they were consistent and ghost lines, not fully overlapped (to make the letters connect still but give the appearance of letter flow), IE left to right, or right to left not all three letters overlaping eachother...get it? EXAMPLE:The D overlaps the E then the E overlaps the L

who cares? just experiment, keep trying new things and try different styles, get ideas from different sources. it's all about trial and error, and you can only get better.

Del did shit with the gorillaz if you didnt know. I have no idea what he is up to, hiero just released one big trip with some Del tracks on it. He's prolly just smoking fat blunts somewhere and recording

Originally posted by TheTruthHrtz

good letter structure for a beginner

Originally posted by heavyLox

what ever happened to Del... the "funky homo-sapien"?

made me think of the same thing. funny.

I like the keepin it simple letter structure, but i think it'd look better if you took away the inside overlaping lines!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this