The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Good stuff guys.

Bob what's the story on that second flic?

::edit::

And that 1st flic would be fire were it not for the whack paint next to it (I hope its not yours! ^_^).

second one is a pole that goes over the canal i was in. it has that barbed wire to keep people from climbing across it

and that is definately not my paint. i wish i knew anything about photoshop

my lomo shots from cape may.. some are similar to digital ones i took, but it makes a completely differant photo

i wish i had a roll of konica centuria or kodak when i took these , cus as much as i like crossprocessing fuji 100, it definately gives off a more orangey type color to it, and i definately think more blue wouldve looked bettter...

147716868_39ca17ac04.jpg

147716867_1852119a65.jpg

147716863_4fed7a3709.jpg

147716862_93879fcd04.jpg

147716865_e29d1b6868.jpg

I'm going to try and do a few Panorama's and I'm trying to figure out how to do it on photoshop.

I searched cyberspace and it tells me how to align photo's manually using photoshop which looks easy enough. However, does anyone know if there is any stiching tools on photoshop? I know there is a photomerge option somewhere in photoshop...anyone? I know Rage has got some answers......

Thanks