The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4470166481_dcab38f0d6.jpg

Nice, I was born in Chi, lived in Hyde Park. One of the few things I remember around there were the alleyways between streets. Mad fun to play in when you were first old enough to play 'within sight of the house' alone. Big pimpin in my Big Wheel and all that.

Props on getting out most days it looks like. Putting in work.

Great Page everyone keep up the good work.

emen you ever put your color profiles to Adobe RGB (1998) ?

nah, ima sound kinda dumb but what is that?

Nice, I was born in Chi, lived in Hyde Park. One of the few things I remember around there were the alleyways between streets. Mad fun to play in when you were first old enough to play 'within sight of the house' alone. Big pimpin in my Big Wheel and all that.

Props on getting out most days it looks like. Putting in work.

damn thats whats up i brought out some child hood memories.

yea i have been tryin to get out everyday tryin to progress into a better photographer.

You can use it a few different ways.

You can just mount it in the flash shoe on your camera and use it like an on camera flash.

Set your camera's flash settings to commander mode so the on camera flash remote operates it.

You can also do a long exposure and operate the flash hand held and walk around lighting stuff up.

Or buy more shit and put an RF transmitter in your cameras flash shoe, and mount the external flash to a receiver.

Use it to temporarily blind your girl then pull up her shirt & skirt and get nudes.

i've never really used flash outside of point and click cameras.

ive considered getting a pocket wizard.

a question for people that have used them, do you mount your flash into the pocket wizard

then mount that onto a tripod or do you need a flash shoe of some sort to mount onto the pocket wizard first??

For the most part they are versatile and there are several ways to set them up depending on which model you have and the other components like cables adapters ect..

Basically, you connect one to your camera using a cable made for your model of camera, most people use the flash shoe to mount the transceiver to but the cable does the work.

As far as the flash goes, Ive only worked with power packs with the receiver built in, it fires whatever flashes are plugged into it when your camera tells them to via the pocket wizard.

You use adapters to plug in external battery operated flashes like the sb600 and they come in different configurations:

421306.jpg