· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the DRI info i'm going to go.

i didnt go to cromags a month back and I probably should have.

108 is playing in ny 1/08 and 1/09 in phillie. I'd go if i was on the east coast

i have no clue if they are going to stay together or call it quits.

now if endpoint ever plays a reunion show i'm getting inside whether i have a ticket or not

word, haha.. figured rotcore was just another weird ass genre name. tried to give it a quick youtube search and came up with some weird techno shit.

been listening to a lot of Dodsdomd lately. awesome band.

Dodsdomd is one of my favorite bands lately for sure, do you know which release it is that starts with the dude talking about hanging people?

package from Havoc came today, i was fucking siked. didnt know the Caustic Christ and Riistetyt albums were CDs when i ordered em, wasnt paying attention i guess.. im kinda stoked though cause now i can listen to it in my car. im gonna go smoke weed and waste gas listening to these cds, fuck yeah.

dscivilshirts.jpg

cds.jpg

7s.jpg

12s.jpg

this was used as packing in the box, thought it was funny.

letterstofelix.jpg

I managed to only see them once, even though they used to play Minneapolis all the time. In my defense, it was like 2000-2003ish, and I was pretty clueless about good punk and hardcore. Definitely scored big on the time that i saw them though, since it was DS-13's last show.

122902.jpg

If my shitty memory serves me correctly, neither 9 Shocks or Spazm 151 played. 9 Shocks for sure didn't, but I'm hazy on whether or not Spazm did.

Dodsdomd is one of my favorite bands lately for sure, do you know which release it is that starts with the dude talking about hanging people?

i think it actuallly might be the one i just bought, Seven Deadly Sins, not sure though.

I managed to only see them once, even though they used to play Minneapolis all the time. In my defense, it was like 2000-2003ish, and I was pretty clueless about good punk and hardcore. Definitely scored big on the time that i saw them though, since it was DS-13's last show.

122902.jpg

If my shitty memory serves me correctly, neither 9 Shocks or Spazm 151 played. 9 Shocks for sure didn't, but I'm hazy on whether or not Spazm did.

damn i remember that show, cause i was pissed i wasnt there haha. solid line up.