· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though, Im the type of guy who likes modern hardcore bands that most of the people in here would consider "poser mega-br0 crew madball-ripoff shit music" ... but killing the dream? not for me.

haha, and thats good and all, some people would probably throw me in that category with you. but fuck em..

i like killing the dream cause the dude sounds angry as fuck. like i was saying when i was a little fucked ip a week or 2 ago thats what i dig.. the aggression. if you sound angry as fuck, and its making me angry as fuck cause i can relate to what your saying, then i can probably dig it. my only real standards for loud, fast, angry music... is that its loud, angry and fast.. killing the dream covers that.

U callin me a faggot?listen faggle,take off that fuckin football jersey and get down here in the gutter with the rest of us punx....Who cares what is considered hc or not...i think we all really kno what true hc is about and it aint got shit to do with status quo..i never really understood why all these suburban kids even rly kinda took it over..its about pain anger fun and life

• Like 1

U callin me a faggot?listen faggle,take off that fuckin football jersey and get down here in the gutter with the rest of us punx....Who cares what is considered hc or not...i think we all really kno what true hc is about and it aint got shit to do with status quo..i never really understood why all these suburban kids even rly kinda took it over..its about pain anger fun and life

YEAH FAGGOT

/TAKES OFF FOOTBALL JERSEY AND WALKS OUT HIS NICE SUBURBAN HOME.

NOW WHAT, FAGGOT?!?!

seriously though, being a city kid and all, most 'punx' i know are a bunch of fucking rich assholes pretending to be pieces of shit.

haha, and thats good and all, some people would probably throw me in that category with you. but fuck em..

word, to me as long as people know their history, then its all good.

i dont mean to be lame, but like roger miret said.. "never trust a 'hardcore kid' who has never listened to punk rock".

hellbus is gay.

• Like 1