· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new lows new album is fucking great.

I just bought my tickets to Chaos in Tejas. stoked to see Youth of Today, Unbroken, Converge, and Title Fight

word im there as well. vile gash, tragedy... fuck that shows gonna be a snowstorm fuelled by malt liquor and fresh ink

United Blood this year is fucking insaaaaaaaaane

ubfinal_small.jpg

it's a sick show if u don't seem them regularly.. but i'm not throwing 50$ at it.. since i've seen 90% of them in the last year.. but have fun man.. breast fest 2k11 is looking more worth it to me.

188045_134020876661673_1342553_n.jpg

united blood def not insane.all the bands that are touring on the regular right now. all awesome bands, but not an insane fest. breakdown is the only one im gunna be bummed to missed but chances are they will be playing more shows closer to me anyway. been to the last ub fests and they were a good time but no real bangers on this one that you cant see cheaper and closer. in other news black and blue bowl lineup tight. gorilla biscuits, agnostic front, max pen, absolution, no turning back and more.

also check out

lifeless

dead end path

double dealer

strength for a reason

concrete reality

united youth

stick together

suburban scum

incendiary

united blood def not insane.all the bands that are touring on the regular right now. all awesome bands, but not an insane fest. breakdown is the only one im gunna be bummed to missed but chances are they will be playing more shows closer to me anyway. been to the last ub fests and they were a good time but no real bangers on this one that you cant see cheaper and closer. in other news black and blue bowl lineup tight. gorilla biscuits, agnostic front, max pen, absolution, no turning back and more.

also check out

lifeless

dead end path

double dealer

strength for a reason

concrete reality

united youth

stick together

suburban scum

incendiary

u do know breakdown isn't playing UB anymore, but underdog is.. breakdown broke up.. they won't be playing any shows.

some hardcore bands on my label STATE OF MIND RECORDINGS

SOLDIERS

THIS IS HELL

REVIVER

DECADES

ANCHOR

DEAD HEARTS

COMPOUND

and more

you can listen to them free at http://www.stateofmindrecordings.bandcamp.com

also I have a decent size distro / web store. Stocking over 800 titles (cds, vinyl, shirts, and more)

flat rate shipping in USA and free stuff with every order

http://www.stateofmindrecordings.com