· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harveymilklifethebestgameintown.jpg

Harvey Milk - Life...The Best Game in Town

If you aren't familiar with Harvey Milk, start here. Guitarist from Thrones and formerly of Earth, Melvins, High on Fire, and Sunn 0))) is on this shit, if you're the type of person who only downloads shit that you recognize.

Once again, this isn't hardcore or punk, but you all should know to at least put a little faith into my judgement by now, assuming you don't like terrible mosh metal. Give it a listen

Hoping someone knows what I'm talking about here...

I have an old, old tape that a friend made for me and there's a lot of stuff that is a dub of a dub of a dub... so recording quality is shit. From the mid 80's is when the tape was made.

There's one punk song that is a girl singer and the lyrics that stand out are "your just an ugly little shit, SHUT UP or I'll flush you down the toilet!!!"... or something to that effect.

Anyone have any idea who this is so I can go and buy a good copy of it?

Thanks...

Fuck me. I just now found this calendar and discovered i missed Gride/PLF last week, and Harm's Way this week. Pretty sure i'm going to miss Ecoli and Migraine on Tuesday too.

If i go another month without seeing any shows, i will officially have only gone to one punk/hardcore show in an entire year. Depressing.

Also, i have no idea whats going on with that blog. I browsed through it and saw a bunch of metal looking covers, comics, and shit that looked straight out of the 70s/80s. I'll have to give it another look later when i'm in the mood for random downloads.

Edit: in other news, Chaos in Tejas is this weekend, and i'm pissed that i'm not going to be in attendance. Fuck.

I heard Fang and Verbal Abuse both sucked when they played Minneapolis. Cap Cas was supposedly awesome though. None of those come as any surprise to me. Fang really isn't Fang anymore, with their shitty new records, Slammytown being clean, and other members from the original lineup replaced. Verbal Abuse apparently sounded like total shit and played an hour long set, or some bullshit like that.

As much as I'd like to be psyched about seeing Fang, since Land Shark and Where The Wild Things Are both rule super hard, it really isn't the same almost 30 years later when they're just trying to cash in and make some money off of the fact that they were(and the original lineup still is) legends of punk.

I heard Fang and Verbal Abuse both sucked when they played Minneapolis. Cap Cas was supposedly awesome though. None of those come as any surprise to me. Fang really isn't Fang anymore, with their shitty new records, Slammytown being clean, and other members from the original lineup replaced. Verbal Abuse apparently sounded like total shit and played an hour long set, or some bullshit like that.

As much as I'd like to be psyched about seeing Fang, since Land Shark and Where The Wild Things Are both rule super hard, it really isn't the same almost 30 years later when they're just trying to cash in and make some money off of the fact that they were(and the original lineup still is) legends of punk.

Capitalist always shred. been seeing them/playing shows with them since 92 and they never let up,good friends too.