· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Comeback Kid sucks, even though 3 different people I know are in/have been in that band. Good people, boring music. CS, Homostupids, Direct Control and Repercussions all rule though.

I've been listening to the same playlist in my car for coming up on 3 months now and it's still kicking. That Homostupids EP happens to be on there.

the homostupids came through a few months ago an played they're first song 7 or 8 times in a row. every band from cleveland with steve or shawn thats come through ups the amount of assholeness one can achive. its impressive for this town.

All the dudes from 9 Shocks Terror know how to get people pissed off. Lord knows how much people hate Sharkey

Just got home from seeing the German band Civil Victim and local crust band Assbeer

Civil Victim fuckin ripped it. If they are coming your way go and see them, Also picked up from the show, Direct Control 7'' and the rippin Career Suicide 12''

NICE!! Where are you at Civil Victims is from a town not to far where I am (Stuttgart), they play here all the time and are awesome, I posted an album of theirs a few pages back

NICE!! Where are you at Civil Victims is from a town not to far where I am (Stuttgart), they play here all the time and are awesome, I posted an album of theirs a few pages back

you tell em one of there boys from albany pee'd in my fuckin house at 5:30 in the mornin like a dog. sloppy c'mon son

ask the singer of that band about gettin "volcanoized"

Koro EP is a classic. If you don't know, now you know.

"They gained their name from a psychiatric syndrome found mainly in China. The syndrome involves patients, typically 35-40 years old, suddenly becomes worried that their penis will somehow disappear into their abdomen and that they will die.” To prevent this from happening, the patient has to grip his penis firmly. When he becomes tired, his wife, relatives, or friends help him. Sometimes a special wooden clamp is used to grip his penis. At times, fellatio, performed immediately by the patient’s wife, can alleviate the phobia; otherwise, it can last for days, or even weeks."

Seeing Swans on Thursday. PSYCHED.

I'm also really psyched on seeing Diet Cokeheads on this month long tour they have coming up. I have a feeling none of you would give a shit about them though.

But if you do, here's some songs and the link to their tour dates. I'm too lazy to rip the actual 7"s, but 2 of these tracks are on them. The other 4 are from their demo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yujylwmozmw (whoa, apparently this has 259 downloads from my blog that I haven't touched since april)

http://dietcrackheads.blogspot.com/

Glad they're playing with Foreign Objects for the MA show, because I'm a total sucker for that band. Weird combo though.

And because I don't hate some of you, here's Foreign Objects demo. Members of Conversions, Ampere, Libyans and some other band I don't know. Super catchy with female vocals. http://www.mediafire.com/?1kftriqk0zj

Most of you will probably be bummed on this too and wish I had posted something with dudes in jerseys instead but it's only 7 minutes long, so you might as well give it a listen.