· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: · • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

even tho ironlung is powerviolence............dope band

Powerviolence is hardcore music. It's as Hardcore as thrash cross over, hardcore punk blah blah blah. Originally Hardcore was an umbrella term, if it was fast, loud, and abrasive it was hardcore. No I'm not mad juss sayin.

• Like 1

i couldnt believe when infest became a huge band a couple years back amongst almost every b9 forum kinda hardcore kid i knew/met. and they all acted like it was some new wild band to come out, fuckin trend following fucks, trying to ruin the infest name for the rest of us.

i wonder how many STILL listen to infest...

i couldnt believe when infest became a huge band a couple years back amongst almost every b9 forum kinda hardcore kid i knew/met. and they all acted like it was some new wild band to come out, fuckin trend following fucks, trying to ruin the infest name for the rest of us.

i wonder how many STILL listen to infest...

bwahaha, I bet they were also really into Ceremony and Trash Talk.

I like those bands, but I mean, they are pretty fucking overrated.

While we're still on the subject of PV...

WEST COAST POWERVIOLENCE, LETS FUCKIN' GO!

crossed-out-punk.JPG

no+comment.jpg

cover.jpg

haha, i was being a smart ass. of course people like infest cause they're good. got nothing wrong with ceremony, i like a few songs from time to time, never cared for trash talk though.

its just funny cause i've been around enough people talking about infest like they were worshiping god, who 6 months prior would never lend a ear. like after all these years of being around, one dude gave infest the OK and everyone and their mother was into them. this turn of events is known as, hype.

not gonna cry about it, just found it funny.