· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait i missed this i think, someone said heavy hardcore is a trend? the northeast is known across the US for producing heavy "angrier" hardcore and metal. i've heard many kids from other states compare west coast hardcore to east coast/northeast hardcore and say "the west coast is all about fast riffs and circle pits, the northeast is all about being heavy, pissed off and punching each other.... it must be the weather."

I mean NOT a trend. You said what I mean.

really? how/where'd you hear this?

i would say the person that told me is a reliable source, but it's definitely not a confirmed thing.

i hope it's true, because i fucking love guns up!, one of the best shows i've ever been to was an impromptu guns up!/verse show in an older dude's basement in the middle of the ghetto in indianapolis a couple summers ago. between it being in a tiny basement that was packed, not really knowing anyone, and overhearing the guy that lived there talking about being at the first dogs of war recording session/meeting joe hardcore from shattered realm when he was like 15(joe) and wearing a skarhead '92 jersey, haha.

but, yeah, it's definitely not a confirmed fact.

always loved this song, one of the best..

none of you cowards has a thing to say,

another song about the edge, the crew, or your precious salad days,

the worlds aflame and still you play your games,

but you hair looks great, and your sound is so stridently tame,

once upon a time i searched for something pure,

in a world of shit, i thought i found some hope,

a place to speak some truth, a place to share some pain,

a place to rage against a world that is cleary insane,

ha ha!

what a sucker i believed in the lie. another boring fad, another tired joke. our legacy is trend cause entertainment and fashion here reigns, one more american game for all the over privilieged kids to play.. hardcore.

get up, stand up, we should be so much more.

get up, stand up, this could be something pure.

get up, stand up, theres gotta be something more!

get up, it's time to stand for something so much more.

haha, speaking of new found glory up there, they once got their equipment stolen in MA by some kids. but they were eventually found and were "forced" to give the equipment back.

ps: new found glory is good until they started flaking from their self titled on, some good songs on the self titled, but after that i haven't followed.

Killing the Dream

KTD.Rewrote.hi.jpg

B0003WZJJ2.01._AA320_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

604572.jpg

for being about girls, relationships, life kickin you and what not, instead of being all gay and waah waah, even though thats what it kinda is, this shit gets me all fired up to tear a building down, anyone else into this band? they're latest cd is alright, but these 3 are definitely better.

for being about girls, relationships, life kickin you and what not, instead of being all gay and waah waah, even though thats what it kinda is, this shit gets me all fired up to tear a building down, anyone else into this band? they're latest cd is alright, but these 3 are definitely better.

killing the dream is fucking amazing.

im in the video for were all dead ends.

im kind of a big deal.

INFEST!! WHAT WHAT!

oh and can anyone answer my noob question... where the fuck can i find some Vehement Serenade shit? either links to blog sites or whatever, cause im looking for this song that they played at BNB bowl 2008 but i cant even find a trace of it

reward is a filthy old room w/ a dozen haitian hookers