· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heard of the new Magrudergrind album? pretty sick

if youre into fast and angry grind with thrash/hardcore/dbeat influences, check 'em out... listen to Lyrical Ammunition for Scene Warfare

you too Thrashcat lol

l_73136adfb2184728bf2cbefd72794f68.jpg

I <3 magrudergrind

I'm gonna have to check out this new album

any download links?

Go to the death metal thread then!^^

I think they're all good, and yes, including stick to your guns. Well, they're okay.

Dont you listen to emo?

Hardcore sucks period...its been sucking for a long time. I have listened to a lot of hardcore and sub genres of it still to this day (like the "core" in Grindcore) and I really think that hardcore has lost its meaning.

I have said this before, emo kids, bro jocks, and upright posers killed that scene.

Yeah, I'm emo. Hawthorne Heights FTW!

Cut my wrists and black my eyes!!

Nah really though, why are you even typing all that^..all I said was "go to the death metal thread then" if you don't like hardcore music. Why even come to this thread if you don't like the music? Does that even make sense to you?

Dont you listen to emo?

Hardcore sucks period...its been sucking for a long time. I have listened to a lot of hardcore and sub genres of it still to this day (like the "core" in Grindcore) and I really think that hardcore has lost its meaning.

I have said this before, emo kids, bro jocks, and upright posers killed that scene.

the kids i've seen at shows the past few i've gone to would never have lasted 10 years ago, i miss fearing a knuckle sandwhich to the teeth at shows.

the anger just isn't there anymore, nows its all about being peacefully angry and shit.

gay.

Yeah, I'm emo. Hawthorne Heights FTW!

Cut my wrists and black my eyes!!

Nah really though, why are you even typing all that^..all I said was "go to the death metal thread then" if you don't like hardcore music. Why even come to this thread if you don't like the music? Does that even make sense to you?

um...i have been listening to hardcore since i was a kid. still do, crust, grind, and thrash are all part of hardcore.

hardcore has just decided to sell out to asses and forget its punk and diy roots

i really want to catch trapped under ice while they're on tour with terror and born from pain, but i'll probably have to work

l_e6c9e6ddd4704e64aa3c867fa2442481.jpg

edit- and its in europe. fuck hah

I caught this show in London, & Terror were fuckin' awesome... Everything else sucked though.