· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
MLIW on wednesday, Dillinger4 on friday. Should be a fun week. And Total Fury at the end of the month. I feel like i'm forgetting some other shows this month too.

How was D4? I want to see them so badly, but they'll never come out this far. I had a chance to back in 2000 when I didn't know who they were, they headlined a show with Proclamation, Crucial Youth, and Good Clean Fun, but we left before they came on. If we had stayed I probably would have been blown away.

^^ Lifetime is awesome.

yo lets get our shit straight here about fsu. i'm not gonna say they do or do not gang up on people or whatever. however, they didn't kick skinheads out of boston. they kicked NAZIs out of boston, there's a huge difference. anti racist skinheads have been around way longer than neo nazis. i have a lot of friends that are s.h.a.r.p. (skinheads against racism and prejudice), and it always pisses me off when the term skinhead gets tossed around meaning nazi.

Yeah, I'm not an idiot. I know the technicalities but I was using the term "skinhead" as slang. Either way, FSU gets too carried away with itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oh boy.....another guns up fan *snickers*

yeah they are pretty amazing, but along with have heart and nike dunks, they exploded into the uncontrollable whirlwind of chaos.

shipwreck is fucking nuts. it bothers me they had to change their name to shipwreck a.d. though