Let's trade files.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

12oz room... ummm, possibly someone else racked your login name? If it says your credentials are bad....

then make a new username, it's not too hard, and it'll save you the stress of trying to remember a password....

Oh, and there's not been a time, well maybe once, when there was absolutely nobody in that 12oz room

since it was made, however long ago. But yeah, check out the first post in this thread, it explains

everything PHILLY.

Guest Sparoism

Try updating your client to 156c. I know for a fact that 156c is stable if your ports are configured correctly.

I agree with Dhabz about the new username, that way you'll have a new client and ID.

See you over there...

Guest Sparoism

!###-12ozProphet-###!, and all your files are belong to me.

I'll look for you there in a little while. Dhabz is online, but he's hard to get a hold of. What's your username?

Ummm... all you have to do is use the client to connect and if you don't already have a new user name, it'll

ask you to make a new one, it's very easy.... and yes, I am always there, but my brother runs slsk on his login

and I use mine to do my stuff so anytime I hear it beep I have to log out and log into his and then talk to people...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sweet!! I'm up super early, I normally wake up alot in the night, but I'm very excited.

I've now got a linux distro called Ubuntu on a new comp I built yesterday, it runs super smooth...

AND I got nicotine+ working (slsk client) and am all joined up and downloading music already!!!:):)

Archived