Let's trade files.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

swif...feels the need...the NEED FOR SPEEEEEED.

'bout time homie,

on another note, yeah I upgraded and couldnt connect, got that stupid server down message, but at least if it was for everyone I aint fretting...

Yo ctr+alt+del, how do you clear those lists? do you really need to?

and im spent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1) right click on the rooms list and refresh the list (12oz will not be on the origignal list b/c not enough people are in the room i think)

2) 12oz should be toward the top now, the room is named: !###-12ozProphet-###! - double click - voila!!!

3) then you right click on names add them to your list and then right click and send a message asking peeps to add you! i'll add you guys if your on when i am later, do the same for me. and you too, finebottled water, i was wondering why i was no longer able to access yours. new cpu i suppose.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

and you too, finebottled water, i was wondering why i was no longer able to access yours. new cpu i suppose.

Yep. New computer, so my list got erased. Just PM me when you're on there and I'll add you.

You do the same, TEARZ. If you have any immediate questions, my name is FineBottledWater. Add me to your list and private message me.

There are currently 17 people in the 12oz room. WE'RE COOL SO COME AND JOIN US YEAH YEAH.

As nomadawhat said:

1) right click on the rooms list and refresh the list (12oz will not be on the original list b/c not enough people are in the room i think)

2) 12oz should be toward the top now, the room is named: !###-12ozProphet-###! - double click - voila!!!

3) then you right click on names add them to your list and then right click and send a message asking peeps to add you!

Archived