Wisdom Teeth Superthread

stiches

Guest Pilau Hands

screw you guys, now i dont want anyone comin near me.

oddly i just got back from the dentist...this nice woman from the eastern block. she means well, but she stops while cleaning my teeth just so she can repeatedly stab my mouth with a pin.

then her jerky sidekick comes in and opens with, "Hey nice wisdom teeth ther buddy. Whatdya savin um for? A hyuk a hyuk." So i put on four of those little plastic rings they hand out to kids and i punched him in the forehead until he had cartoon teeth embedded on his domepiece.

okay no...

but apparently my widom teeth are impacted sideways. the shits are rocketing toward the front of my mouth.

i'm not looking forward to parting with them :spent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPLINTER

what the hell are these things and why dont they come in with the rest of the teeth. theyre commin in and what happens if i dont get em out. will i look like this :D or this :beat:

Originally posted by SPLINTER

what the hell are these things and why dont they come in with the rest of the teeth. theyre commin in and what happens if i dont get em out. will i look like this :D or this :beat:

they are an evolutionary misshap...back in neandrethal days, they were needed to chew through tougher foods or somethin...but as homosapien became more advance and learned how to cook foods, they became an unnessary hassle as our jaws became smaller. i dont know what the fuck im talking about...i just know i dont have bottom ones, the dentist tells me its because people are evolving not to have wisdom teeth since they arent needed anymore. so your kids may not have wisdom teeth in the future...who knows...but yeah, if you dont have room for them your shit will get fucked up...if you have room, i think you can let them grow in with no problem...

Everything's Blurry! Hmm Vicadin

I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. All 4.:D :loopy: They said I needed to get 'em pulled out for years but I hesitated and stalled. Then they got too big and started making my gums bleed constantly. I was swallowing blood like crazy. So I guess that made my decision. They finally scheduled an appt for me. Went in scared as fuck. What I was scared of more was I have TMJ and a fractured jaw. The fractured jaw was never known about till the surgery. My jaw would hurt like a bitch period much less when I have to keep it open so a motherfucker can stick his fuckin' hand in my mouth. The nurse put the IV in and started talking to me then all of a sudden I was :dazed: Woke up with gauze in my mouth like a chipmunk walked down stairs went to go pick up the vicadin:dazed: :loopy: went home and KO'D. I couldn't move my mouth at all cause of the TMJ much less fucking eat. I was poppin them Vic's like candy. I was feeling like shit but feeling "Good" at the same time :dazed: :loopy: . I couldn't eat for like 3 days. The dentist called up and was bitching saying "you need to eat or else your going to get lock jaw" blah blah. I was pissed cause they're telling me to eat whatever I want tacos, nachos, popcorn etc. but I can't move my fucking mouth period. It's like no shit I DO want to eat. Finally I recouped. The whole wisdom teeth isn't really bad I mean it doesent hurt. It was just that the fractured jaw and TMJ were complicating matters for me.

I got all four of my shit pulled a few weeks ago- that was fun. I've had surgery before so I wasn't too terribly nervous. I was all fucked up when it was over- be sure you have a trustworthy person pick you up- not some junky who will charge you pain-medication for their taxi service!! Got percocet for my trouble. My fucking roomate tried to get me to rip my stitches by telling funny-ass stories about hiding in people's backseats. Fucker. Basically follow all insructions of your doctor to the letter or you could get fucked up worse.

Damn, i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled and that shit was sucked ass. Sure the pills are tyte but my wounds got infected and ended up haven the incision pouring with pus.. Now that aint cool when your breath smells like rotting ass and everything tastes like salty chunky shit (???) adn when you spit its a white and green substance. So in my opinion it was the gr8test time of my life just because when i woke up from the surgery , my whole mouth and face where numb..That was so cool..

I got my wisdoms (all four) extracted early september...all I can say...if i could go through that surgery again, I would. It was sooooo fucking cool. I did the triple-whammy surgery procedure (Gas, IV's, and meds.)

The gas was the fucking shit. Smelled like peaches. I started breathing it in at just normal paced breaths, until they told me to breath in deep. Then that shit started hittin me, it was fuckin rockin, like being hella buzzed. Everytime the surgeon's assistants spoke, I could hear them clearly...but when I talked, I sounded all garbled. I would try to get in the conversation but I would trail off after a few words and just giggle uncontrollably. Then it was time for the IV's...the dude gave me gave me muscle relaxer first, welp, nothing really happened, then he gave me steroids, and it was chill, until like 4 seconds after that it was lights out...dont remember a thing from then on. I recovered quickly. The only thing annoying was the damn stitches up in my mouth, once they came untied, there would be like a string in the side of my cheek and I would always fiddle it around with my tounge. And gettin food stuck in the damn stitches killed. But than again, the shit rocked.

when i got mine out, i had all four done at the same time. i got the full treatment: IV, gas and painkillers afterward.

The strangest thing was all the delierium associated with going under.

I woke up in the the middle of the operation and started talking to the doctor and asking him questions -- he got all pissed off and started yelling at me and the nurses. the funny thing is that they were operating inside my mouth and my words were incomprehensible. i don't even remember what I said.

Guest --zeSto--

I got one pulled, and the rest stay.

but I got freezing and ended up drooling on the bus ride home.

Try smiling at a girl while you drool. very embarasing.

(but I still picked up!)

Got all of mine taken the same day and don't remember shit from the whole day after they put the mask over my face. I've been told I yelled at people. Striped down to my boxers, drooled all over everything, and a bunch of other stupid shit. Afterwards to me it felt like someone had kicked me in the jaw for like a week.

• 5 months later...

wisdom teeth

i just got mine out today. hell of a way to celebrate spring break. anyhow, everyone says how horrible it is but to tell the truth iv been up and about all day. i honestly think the after effect has to do a lot with the shape a person is in physically. all my friends that arent in the same shape as me were out for like 3 days. but a couple of my friends who have the same build, health, and are in the same shape as me werent affected as much from the surgery. the only thing that sucks is that somehow my one friend that is in town, who i actually consider a best friend, somehow found a way to not make it over to visit. girls are silly. anyway, thats my 2 pennies on the wisdom teeth. peace.

I got mine out a couple of years back and i seriously spewed blood for about 2 days.. i was fucked up off anaesthetic too after the op coz when i woke up in the recovery room or whatever i started yelling at nurses calling em sluts and shit..

horses for courses.

Guest me IS cool

Good god you all sound like crack addicts! I pretty soon have to have my wisdom teeth pulled. I'm not scared but looking forward to joining your people's cult.

Does it hurt or what? I mean I'm pretty sure it hurts but I'm lloking forward to the drugzzzzzzzz. :p

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

about 2 years ago i went to the dentist and he saw my x-ray. "you're gonna have to get these wisdom teeth taken out really soon".

needless to say i haven't been back since.

They left mine in for way longer than they should of, cause mine grew in my fuckin sophmore year of highschool, and by my senior year my fuckin jaw and teeth hurt like a bitch, they took them shits out, one was even stuck on the bone...ouchie, i slept on the couch for 3 days...

well its the next morning and im having a milkshake for breakfast, with a spoon no straw. i woke up all early and my mouth was full of brown blood and shit. after me shake i get to take meds for my heart and then pain killers. the only thing that sucks is spitting out the blood a lot, plus my fuckin jaw hurts like a bitch this morning.

yup, thats how i beat syphon filter when i came down with some crazy ass disease like 2 years ago, i had some super concentrated codien cough syrup i had to drunk, i got a refill too and kept the full bottle and still havent drank it. everytime i died instead of going fuck, shit ahhhhhh argh grrr (bangs controller an try too see if i can snap it in half with my hands or wait untill it cracks) i would go "oh well, thats what happens when you get shot in the face, ya die, lets go, im hurtin somethin this time"

that went on untill i eventually beat the game

heh and the baby shaking commercials on tv, call 211 in ct incase you get the urge to shake your babies. "please, please, dont shake your baby"

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

about 2 years ago i went to the dentist and he saw my x-ray. "you're gonna have to get these wisdom teeth taken out really soon".

needless to say i haven't been back since.

Thats the way to go man, expecially if they tell you to get braces. half the people they give braces dont need em. They just want the money.

a couple years back a good friend of mine got his out and he couldnt skate so he played video games instead. since then hes been a video game junkie. he does other things, but plays a shitload more of games than he used to.

• 11 months later...

i got wisdom teeth removal pretty soon 'phase'

so i got three wisdom teeth removed this morning, they told me not to smoke cigarettes because it can infect the wounds or whateverand make it longer to heal(i already smoked 4 or 5). when i became concience again, i guess i was asking them if i smoke copious amounts of ganja will that make it heal faster? when i got my tungue pierced they told me to smoke tons of herb to make it heal faster... i cant remember what the Dr. guy said about that but i figue i might aswell do that instead of tobacco.

these Tylenol 3s suck unless you rail them, but mum said no. i want perks. also these ibuprofen shits suck ass too. APO 1 pleez.

how was your wisdom teeth experiance?

should i say no to tomacco and hell yes to the stinky green????

huh?

a while back i smoked some herbs w/ crushed up T3s in it and that shit was the explosive device. maybe thats what ill do. and rail the ibuprofen

any thoughts?

oh and am i sposed to rinse after smoking/eating/making out?

Archived