I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 25 2005, 11:57 PM

Indian chicks can be pretty sexy. My buddies at school tell me that someone like me could clean up at a place like http://www.desiplanet.com but I think that'd be going too far. Plus the last thing I need is for my cousin or some family friend to come across my profile that is asking for only freak bitches who have studied the Kama Sutra extensively.

Are pasty white Englishmen allowed to register on this site?

It's true; Indian girls are a lot like Chinese girls. For the most part, they're either ugly as sin, or fly as fuck.

My school has quite a few Indian broads. I've gotten with a couple, but haven't sampled this year's crop yet.

Oh yeah, the correct url is http://wwww.desiplanet.net - my bad.

This is sort of off topic, but my buddy who was visiting a friend of ours came back from a short trip to Taiwan recently, I casually asked him whether he had gotten laid. His response: "FUCK THAT, YOU GOTTA BE WHITE TO GET PUSSY IN TAIWAN!" As if the only intercourse that goes on there is between white guys and Taiwanese girls.

How hurting is that? He couldn't face the fact that even with his being Canadian and well dressed, he was just another faceless, nameless slope in a sea of faceless, nameless slopes, be it in Canada or an Asian country.

This one indian girl in my area is super hot,

she looks like a darker and less butch Alicia Keys,

but I just know she's got a fine layer of fuzz all over her body.

I made a brown girl with an English accent break down and cry on the phone last year. Oh man, I was insulting her like crazy. She was originally from Lecester, I believe.

Key, not every Indian bitch is hairy, man. But if this broad is hairy, then no amount of fineness will make her fine.

Archived