NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo berds...

Judging by that last sentence, and the fact that your letters are dubious as best, I think there is enough proof here to say that like many other victims of the NC public school system; you are illiterate.

Your mom however, is a HOBO. An ugly piece of shit who likes to ride on trains. Like your pieces.

Faggot.

you win first time iv'e ever LOL'd

i think brown should have put highlites on the cracks,kinda looks like someone scrbbled on his pieces,no diss,just saying since no one else will.

oh yeah and i officially retire,hipster douche bags are taking over graff,its no longer about being a scumbag vandal,someone call me when all the tweens change trends,and the artfags move on to "the next big thing".got to go find somewhere to hide,can't hide under bridges anymore without running into some tight pants,comb over,tweenie bopper.

--did god start making nuts smaller?how do they wear those pants?this is the south right?where are all the loyal god fearing dads in this mess?get your belts off and start beating the fag out of all these little fags, they are raising.look at these kids today,its proof of why you don't give every kid a trophy,just for playing,only the the winning team should get trophies.

-this is in no way meant to offend anyone who is gay--like my gay boss used to say--all these fags are making respectable gay men look bad!

all you trendies are making respectable vandals look bad!

i think brown should have put highlites on the cracks,kinda looks like someone scrbbled on his pieces,no diss,just saying since no one else will.

Only thing I had to say about that brown was this.. We need MORE angles. Two shots isn't enough. I still need a photo from the bottom right, and some close ups. When it comes to pictures of the same piece, more=better..

brown is pretty cool though. celm and leder

oh yeah and i officially retire,hipster douche bags are taking over graff,its no longer about being a scumbag vandal,someone call me when all the tweens change trends,and the artfags move on to "the next big thing".got to go find somewhere to hide,can't hide under bridges anymore without running into some tight pants,comb over,tweenie bopper.

--did god start making nuts smaller?how do they wear those pants?this is the south right?where are all the loyal god fearing dads in this mess?get your belts off and start beating the fag out of all these little fags, they are raising.look at these kids today,its proof of why you don't give every kid a trophy,just for playing,only the the winning team should get trophies.

-this is in no way meant to offend anyone who is gay--like my gay boss used to say--all these fags are making respectable gay men look bad!

Amen, faggot.

Haha, pretty funny post. Lookin like a fool with your... skinny jeans.