NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey shade and others...way to bite....

calling me out on biting huh? good one buddy. i wanna know who the fuck i am biting? all i have done from day one is listen to older writers advice, respected their spots and work, and fucking obeyed the rules, ehh nvm fuck it, not even worth gettin pissed off. and i came out there and showed all you guys my respect, why dont you tell writers this shit to their face man? maybe then itd help me see if my shit is looking like another writer!

calling me out on biting huh? good one buddy. i wanna know who the fuck i am biting? all i have done from day one is listen to older writers advice, respected their spots and work, and fucking obeyed the rules, ehh nvm fuck it, not even worth gettin pissed off. and i came out there and showed all you guys my respect, why dont you tell writers this shit to their face man? maybe then itd help me see if my shit is looking like another writer!

old dude has a point though. it seems like everyone, at least ware im from, seams to rely on

the all mighty 12oz to get points across even when they have the chance to talk face to face. im

not calling out anyone in particular, that shit is just kinda lame to me. i mean, i try not to be

violent, but im a firm believer in handling problems face to face but hey, mabie thats just me.

not trying to fill up the thread with paragraphs so il leave my 2 cents at that.

old faggots complain about new faggots that are better than them..new faggots who bite complain about being called out.. people are too concerned about the internet..stop biting

stop sucking at graffiti and claiming good..

legal faggots who only paint collage walls and other safe places get no cred..

skill doesnt reflect ups..

old faithful sucks and is toy on many levels but is up..

thats why he has more up on most of you faggots..

old faggots complain about new faggots that are better than them..new faggots who bite complain about being called out.. people are too concerned about the internet..stop biting

stop sucking at graffiti and claiming good..

legal faggots who only paint collage walls and other safe places get no cred..

skill doesnt reflect ups..

old faithful sucks and is toy on many levels but is up..

thats why he has more up on most of you faggots..

thats all i am ever saying,i know where i am at,i dont hold no punches about it,other motherfuckers need to see where they are at,and if that takes callin someone out and it has to be me, then so be it.-shade we all think you bite sigh and make it look bad,just saying.you asked.-retirerment is great!!!

nvm i just looked him up, and i have never even seen this guy before, BUT HOLY SHIT i mean it just looks just like the shit i do, i couldnt believe it!!!SIGH_-b_o.jpg

12847_1273124101361_1027670867_859832_7081240_n.jpg

if u suck at graff, its prolly cause you're blind. i mean im sorry i dont look at alot of graff, and i can see maybe SOME similarities, but how the fuck can i bite someone i have never even seen or heard of?

if you have never seen or heard of sigh,and live here in the south,then you need to get out side more,or come up with a better lie.and if that is the truth , then you are proving what is wrong with kids today,having no respect for history,not bothering to learn about what you do,and only caring about now , and not caring anything about that came before you.thats why grumpy old guys like me think kids these days are like toilet paper,good to whipe my ass with ,but then you get flushed,cause you aint worth holding on to.

boo hoo north carolina my poop-e hurts i dont wanna work hard at my art, im old, im a hipster, my fixed gear has brakes, my amerikan apparel undies have skid marks, my veganisim isnt working out, I claim straight edge but cry and drink vodka in my mommies basement, who fucking cares.

Cry Babies

boo hoo north carolina my poop-e hurts i dont wanna work hard at my art, im old, im a hipster, my fixed gear has brakes, my amerikan apparel undies have skid marks, my veganisim isnt working out, I claim straight edge but cry and drink vodka in my mommies basement, who fucking cares.

Cry Babies

this is the funniest shit ive read on here in a minute but i need to add some shit

..my tattoos are outta style..my krylon comes with a funny looking cap...my iphone doesnt provide me with big enough pics to bite...everybody else is painting in my town but me...i just relized being gay stopped being cool when starv bounced...montana is too expensive..these guys are mean to me when i do something stupid on a wall or train...my gauges will never be able to close up...how come art school is teaching me how to make better lines with the spray can...the msk thread lacks styles for me to jock now...what do you mean you cant paint the school of the arts wall anymore...why do my friends snitch on me when we live together...my girlfriends pants dont fit me anymore, i need to start barfing after my tofu...people hi-jacked pics of me and my homies on myspace...nc just makes me want to start a new trend...

suicide

I don't think he bites sigh at all, his graffiti doesn't have a single distinct enough style of its own to even be derivative of one writer specifically. Its just kind of derivative in general. From the super played out name down to the lack of focus, purpose or ability to make choices stylistically and stick with them. It just a mish mosh of bad graffiti. I don't where your from there faggot, but that shit sucks in any city.

Not that old faithful is much better, cause that guys a total faggot.