NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey old faithful.......you forgot about >U...

i didn't forget about you guys-as a crew ya'll haven't been around long or put in as much work.some of your members have been around for a long time,and i respect their work.i like most of what you guys do,i was talking about crews as a whole that have been in it and are still here.i wasn't dissing writers like woem or ish.i was talking about crews,not individual writers.-yo lettertrans,what is it with you guys and the fat chicks,forever on the chubby chasin!-usually i think ruiner shit sucks and i hate his ugly ass tags around town,but those last 2 flicks are good!

on some NC,shit , if yoour not NSM or MOMS, you haven't done shit.just some newjack, jonnhy come latly shit!no harm meant,but fools know what i am saying,good at painting or not ,those are the only real crews from this state!! i suck,but the truth still hurts.anybody that wants to get mad,get mad. you know your mad cause i am right and your crew is weak.if youput in real work your crew would be included. you all come and go!!the 2 above mentioned have stayed in the game,the rest of you will pass like the others before you!just callin shit the way me and history see it.

you really mad about what i said? then step up,and get put the fuck down like everyone else that steps up!facts bitches-live with them-history dont change!!

-signed-one angry mother fucker that aint gettin happy any time soon-so deal with it,cause i'll keep callin you out-part of my retirement is gonna be callin you lame ass fucks out on here!keep being fake ass bitches,and i am gonna keep callin you out!!love-oldfaithful-ps. fuckin live with your choices and shut the fuck up!

I never come in this thread, but this is really awesome! Way to go

QGRY! redleather..Fowl/Bode roof..tried with pig in shot..creed supersoak them hoes..ASE on CP! red inconspicuous bag..ruinr straights..tryde red orange 3d on round brix..ice tags..cemek thru buff..jerx mitsui..ghost post from coast to coast actually in correct thread for once unlike most...Loot.