NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so we are all pieces of shit(not including the legal beagals).LEGAls dont count!graff writers are pieces of shit,you hidden wall,legal wall,kids wouldnt get it.graff is about-wait i dont want to tell you,cause you wouldnt get it any way.just bring lots of paint to the "spots" so i can take it.or just stay the fuck out of our way,go away and die slowly and painfully!and i mean that in the nicest way!!really i do!!fuck you!!!!go away!!! i mean this,its not just some shit i say. on vacation,i do more then you,thats how sad you kids are! i mean that in the nicest way.you kids are like fish in a barrel

on some NC,shit , if yoour not NSM or MOMS, you haven't done shit.just some newjack, jonnhy come latly shit!no harm meant,but fools know what i am saying,good at painting or not ,those are the only real crews from this state!! i suck,but the truth still hurts.anybody that wants to get mad,get mad. you know your mad cause i am right and your crew is weak.if youput in real work your crew would be included. you all come and go!!the 2 above mentioned have stayed in the game,the rest of you will pass like the others before you!just callin shit the way me and history see it.

you really mad about what i said? then step up,and get put the fuck down like everyone else that steps up!facts bitches-live with them-history dont change!!

-signed-one angry mother fucker that aint gettin happy any time soon-so deal with it,cause i'll keep callin you out-part of my retirement is gonna be callin you lame ass fucks out on here!keep being fake ass bitches,and i am gonna keep callin you out!!love-oldfaithful-ps. fuckin live with your choices and shut the fuck up!

crews dont matter. when it all comes down to it, it is you and the paint and a wall or steel. question is what can you do with all that???

i know q few people that i have never seen write a crew from here or otherwise and are more known nationwide than anyone in either of those crews.

so the moral is. NOBODY cares we all fucking suck.

You guys are all missing the point though. It's not even about paint anymore. It's about TALKING about painting on the internet. Your 12oz account staus and the pictures you rush to post here are > your actual painting abilities and street cred.

At least nowadays it is. Maybe it's just because I'm an old dude but I feel what geezy is saying on some parts and I'm honestly looking forward to him fucking with these kids and their internet superegos. Anyhow as fowl like to say "go put some paint where it aint."

crews dont matter. when it all comes down to it, it is you and the paint and a wall or steel. question is what can you do with all that???

i know q few people that i have never seen write a crew from here or otherwise and are more known nationwide than anyone in either of those crews.

so the moral is. NOBODY cares we all fucking suck.

ishmael and a few others come to mind when you say that, and good point, but i have to disagree. i travel a lot and everyone everywhere has heard of sicr. dude has a lot of national recognition for the work he puts in and IMO the most up and known writer from the carolinas, it would be hard to make a case for anyone over him for that #1 spot

ishmael and a few others come to mind when you say that, and good point, but i have to disagree. i travel a lot and everyone everywhere has heard of sicr. dude has a lot of national recognition for the work he puts in and IMO the most up and known writer from the carolinas, it would be hard to make a case for anyone over him for that #1 spot

This is true. I recently had someone in the one-time most up southern freight crew out of va come at me like "MOMS is the hands down the most up crew in the south"

Everywhere I go people've got props. And I go a lot of places. And it ain't like i'm diggin for compliments and droppin names. When NC gets mentioned, EVERYONE knows sicr kolun and gyser. Jerx and Fowl are gettin that way now too. Every damn body on the east coast has been askin me about fowl.

uh anyways, carry on