Be careful

TOY

The #1 Killer "TODAY" is not guns, drugs, or starvation but IT`S STD`S (SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES) AND IT`S LEADER

AIDS.

*TAKE THE AIDS & STD QUIZ*

1. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE UNSAFE SEX B/C YOU CLAIM THAT SHYT FEELS BETTER?

2. DO YOU HAVE SEX WITH ANY OR EVERY DAM BODY B/C HE OR SHE LOOKS GOOD AS HELL?

3. DO YOU LIKE GIVING ORAL SEX (PUTTIN YOUR MOUTH ON EVERY BODY`S SHYT LIKE THAT B.S IS CUTE)

4.IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE ?’S THEN YOU NEED TO GET TESTED FOR STD`S AND AIDS B/C THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE YOU ARE INFECTED

Welcome

To

Reality!!

Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). HIV is the virus that causes AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). It weakens your body's ability to fight off disease. As your body's immune system weakens, illnesses begin to develop until you can no longer fight them off. Symptoms may take years to develop and may include unusual infections, unexplained fatigue, night sweats and weight loss.

Herpes. Symptoms start with tingling or itching around your genitals. Small blisters may form in the area and then pop open. When this happens, you might feel burning, especially when urinating. The sores then turn to scabs. During the first outbreak, you might have swollen glands, fever and body aches. But some people don't have such obvious symptoms. Outbreaks may occur for the rest of your life, but usually become less frequent and less painful with time.

Syphilis. Early signs include a chancre (a painless, red sore). The sores may appear where you were touched during sex, including your genitals, anus, tongue and throat. The glands near the chancre may swell. A few months later, you may have a fever, sore throat, and headache, not feel hungry or have joint pain. A scaly rash may appear on the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet. After these symptoms pass, you may not have any symptoms for a number of years. When the symptoms return, the infections can affect the brain, spinal cord, and skin and bone.

Gonorrhea and chlamydia are both bacteria. The symptoms of gonorrhea and chlamydia are very similar. Men and women often complain of a discharge, frequent urination, or burning when they urinate. In gonorrhea the discharge is often white, in chlamydia the discharge is usually clear. Very often people may not have any symptoms! Both gonorrhea and chlamydia are spread by coming in contact with the discharge. If a woman is not treated for either of these diseases, it could lead to a severe infection in her reproductive organs which could cause infertility.

Genital warts are caused by a virus called the Human Papilloma Virus. The warts can be removed, but the person will have the virus for the rest of their life. It is very common for the warts to reappear after they have been removed. This disease is spread by coming in contact with the wart, but often the warts cannot be seen. Genital warts can have very different appearances.

This woman is not pregnant

she has hepatitis B and is suffering from liver cancer

(average life expectancy after diagnosis of liver cancer is 6 months)

Hepatitis B. spreads through sexual contact. Symptoms may include muscle aches, fever, tiredness, loss of appetite, headache and dizziness. As the disease worsens, you may have dark urine, loose, light-colored stools, yellow eyes and skin, and tenderness in the liver area (just below the ribs on the right side). Hepatitis B can be fatal if it leads to liver failure or liver cancer.

The photo below is especially for the chickens or freaks whateva you wanna call yourself that like to lay on your backs for every other jigga u meet(enjoy)

This photo is especially for those who like to put their mouth on shyt

The photo`s below are for the females who like to sleep around and take it "RAW"

The photo`s below are for the fellas who like to sleep around and give it "RAW")

Has anyone ever told you that your penis could fall off well they weren't lying

YOUR A$$ IS NOT A DAM ENTRANCE IT IS A MUTHA F$%$ EXIT, HOWEVER 4 THOSE OF YOU THAT CHOOSE TO HAVE ANAL SEX HERE IS A GOODY FOR U(ENJOY)

PROTECT

YOURSELF

*A Special Note*

This Page is created in the "Hopes" and an "Attempt" to save some lives..Brotha`s and Sista`s... Our People are dying and the sad part about it is your doing it to yourself by not being

RESPONSIBLE...

Practice Save Sex or NO Sex it`s a Life saver Decision!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

The #1 Killer "TODAY" is not guns, drugs, or starvation but IT`S STD`S (SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES) AND IT`S LEADER

AIDS.

I could be wrong, but i'm almost positive that aids is not the number 1 killer. i think its cancer or heart disease. and i know the number one killer of teenagers is car accidents or maybe its any kind of accident.

anyone ever notice that what ever your talkin about at the time u r talkin about it (this usualy happends in school) allways seems to be the most deadly

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

photopoint is not being nice to me so i dont have pics, sorry. but to fox mulder. it said that STDs are the #1 killer and AIDs is the #1 leader (of STDs). i dont know for sure, but there are a lot of STDs so its hard not to believe thats its the #1 killer. not to make it a big deal

Originally posted by theFUME:

anyone ever notice that what ever your talkin about at the time u r talkin about it (this usualy happends in school) allways seems to be the most deadly

word, i have noticed that. in health class, when we did the cancer unit, that was the biggest killer, then in family life it was AIDS...wahts tha deaL?!?!

Originally posted by nelACKson:

word, i have noticed that. in health class, when we did the cancer unit, that was the biggest killer, then in family life it was AIDS...wahts tha deaL?!?!

hey...dosnt truth say its cigs ? IM CONFUSED !

do you think it is because there is alot of gay people ?

------------------

i am about to beat my girl cause i think she is becoming a slut! well mabey not mabey i will turn her in to one

Archived