ZEPHYR: THE LEGEND THAT WAS AHEAD OF HIS TIME...

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow..what the fuck took this thread so long to come about...i never had enough flicks to start one....

zephyr is definatley my all time favorite...his handstyle is one of the best ive ever seen...a classic...a huge inspiration to me..there is an interview of him on www.zooyork.com

its been there for over a year or longer..

check it out..

keep this one alive..post whatever you find...i have some i will post up soon

Guest o.g.sofa1

ZEPHYR IS BAD!

I MET HIM THE FIRST TIME IN SF AT A TATTOO CONVENTION IN 96,AND AGAIN LAST YEAR THROUGHT KET IN BROOKLYN.TALK ABOUT A COOL PERSON,HE IS A STRAIGHT UP STYLELORD!MUCH RESPECT!:king:

ill. i printed out a picture of a train of his and put it on my reproduction of botticelli's 'the birth of venus' because it has the actual zephyr of mythology in it...which i replaced with said train. i'd post a picture but i've not a scanner.

Guest frank's Ton
Originally posted by Eat Crap

He definatly put(s) alot of work into his handstyle. I liked his section on Video Graff 9. BUMP

yeah word up, this dude is my hero...

• 3 months later...
Guest ________ARAB

I hope you people living in farmland ( everywhere OTHER than NYC) realize that this dude and others are what make NYC what it is today, the graffiti center of the world.

• 5 months later...

Re: sell your art sell your soul... make some money wear some gold!

Originally posted by killtoy

didn't this guy stop writing graffiti for like 7 years or something and he only got back in the game because he realized he could mke some money off it? i heard now he makes videos for snoop dog...

or maybe i'm just uninformed :confused: :o :loopy:

im not sure if it's true, but fuck off retard. you expect a man who's matured to stick to purely illegal graff? think again dip, the guy chilled and painted as one of the best, while with the best at a key time in the evolution of the art you think you're so important in. an he's got fresh freights running that still dominate a fraction of whats on the lines today.

r.i.p. dondi cia

and be on the lookout for a newly designed DUROCIA.COM by me and my team.

Guest imported_Europe

Archived