ZEPHYR: THE LEGEND THAT WAS AHEAD OF HIS TIME...

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QOUTE{you are kidding right? if not i want some of what your smokin'....

i dont know if that description fits any one writer.....

dont get me wrong the dude deserves his props but he aint all that. just cause a nigga writes a book and still paints every once in a while you dont need to sweat him like that. he didn't single handedly put NYC on the map.

i personally give more credit to guys like TKID - COPE - hell even PART TDS cause they style at least evoles (which for the kids under 12 means they continue to get better and push the envelope)

but in my humble opinion ZEPH has the same tired ass busted outline he had in 1981

but again i give him props for doing his thing

bem }

i dont see how your logic make sense, he hasnt been rockin the same busted out line all his career, hes knows how to twist bend stretch change flip and kick his letters, the man deserves more respect then your givin him, he didnt single handedly put nyc on the map ill admit that, but hes one of the reasons its so recognized, him and revolt have been killin shit since the early 70's and zeph is still killin it, revolt still dabble's, point being give respect where its deserved and stop hatin on history, hes a king and no one cane deni that, just look at the thread, take a lesson from him

time cia mta out soon

• 3 months later...

Archived