Appreciation Thread For The BoyFriends

DEE38

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: really?

Originally posted by el barto

well shit come on im looking to impress 16yr old raver GURLs

you rat bastard.:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

FUCK THIS SACHARIN LOVE SHIT......

HAHHAHAHHAHA

NOW ALL THE BITCHWHIPPED 10TH GRADER PUSSY GUYS HAVE A THREAD TO JOCK.........

GLASSETCH/AIMING TO OFFEND/BUT ALL IN GOOD FUN....

HMMMMM...WHAT WOULD MY LADY SAY ABOUT ME?

Glassetch is a sweetheart...he paints my name for me and gives me snuggles, takes care of me and shows me love...needless to say hes mad fine and keeps me laced in high end gifts and feeds my turtles. I love glassetch hes the best.

Yesterday I woke up at 6 a.m. just so I can wait in line for 3 and a Half hours to get him concert tickets at the box office for some band he likes that I don't really dig at all. Since he couldent do it himself since he had to work. :)

Andddd... his homeboy has been telling me how he's been looking for "blondewood" in prismamarkers for a week but couldent find it.. so I went out and did some shopping, and found one(the last one) and dick blicks. I rapped it up and had his homeboy give it to him. :)

Then at school..I got roses. not a dozen.. FOURTEEN.. long stem cut roses with baby daisys......

I went over to his pad even though I had to be home right after school at night, just to hug him for 5 mins and give him kisses.

Man he's fucking sexy.

it's cool you have such an awesome relationship..

they are always best when the couple will not only say they will do anything for the other, but when they actually do it..

when it's all recipricol(sp?), and complimentary (as in, your actions boost and affirm his, and vice versa)

i hope you guys have been dating for awhile..

in my experience, things are all roses for about the first 5-8 months, then its all downhill

after living with someone for seven years....you get pretty familiar with what they like about you....

sides that...if that shit wasnt true...you think she woulda put up with a drunk vandal for seven years....

ANYWAYS...FUCK THIS ONLINE JOCK YOUR LOVER BULLSHIT...

KEEP IT REAL BETWEEN THE SHEETS AND OFF THE NET.

i saw that show...

i would've liked it but then they spouted some complete and utter nonsense ..perpetuating the myth that humans only use a small percentage of their brain..

ppphhh

fuck that show..

but the huntress...

dumb ass name

daughter of batman and catwoman couldn't get something better???

like..bacatkid???

i dunno..

oh yeah, she's cute

dont fuck with my girl!

http://cartogra.com/rs/B213DCE1-E17A-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

well kids

when got in a fight tonite :mad:

so it goes something like this...

my girl and me are walking through the mall, i wanted to buy her something nice. she wanted to go to fredericks of hollywood and i wasnt about to complain. so were walking through the mall and as were going in the entrance to fredericks these two blink 182 lookin motherfuckers say some shit like 'i wouldnt even want to see her in some lingerie'

now keep in mind my girl is not fat and is not ugly, so this comment kinda caught me offguard. i turned around to see who the fuck said such a thing and i see these two fuckheads laughing. my girl tells me not to do anything, and the two shitfaces start laughing and saying 'oh hes not gonna do shit, his girl wont let him' im fuckin livid pissed at this point, so i start walking towards them cracking my knuckles. these kids have some fucking balls cause they didnt move. i get up in the bigger kids face and ask him what the fuck his problem is. he says its cause im a bitch. now keep in mind i dont know who the fuck these kids are.

then he says 'come on pussy, try some shit you dont know who i am'

i say 'yea i dont know who you are and i really dont give a fuck either'

i take a step back and give this kid a hard right to his nose, i heard that shit break and he started gushing blood all over the floor and he curls up in a little ball. at this point there is a little crowd gathered around us, but im not paying much attention. the second kid then screams some shit at me and comes at me trying to rip the piercing out of my lip. he doesnt succeed (thank god) and then he tries to pull that hug shit while trying to punch me in the ribs, he gets a few good hits in (my ribs fuckin hurt now!) until i threw him off, he immediately starts back trying to hit me, i hit him as hard as i could in the stomach and he starts weezing and shit. by now the crowd is getting pretty fucking big and i can hear this black kid yelling 'oh shit that white boy be fuckin them fools up'

i give a little laugh as i feel a fist go into the side of my ear, fucking pain and a half! my plug falls out of my earlobe and rolls away somewhere. im fuckin pissed now, my ribs hurt, my ear hurts and i lost a plug which cost me a pretty penny. so when the kid comes at me again i punch him in the throat. he starts gasping for air and im just looking around at all the people who have gathered around us. it was fuckin nuts. security then grabs me and pulls me away, i dont fight it. they said they were gonna call the cops but they didnt, i just explained the situation. and when they brought the little shits in (thank god they were 18) they had to say they were sorry for bothering me and my girl, and i had to agree never to come near them if i see them again.

i guess i got away with alot seeing as how i very well could be in jail right now for assault. but im still pissed about the incident, and we never got to go into fredericks. i swear if i see those little fucks again they best keep their mouths shut.

Whenone, you fucking rock. Awsome story... those bitches got what they deserved!

How did your girl feel about everything? I bet when everything was over she was like "yeah fools, thats my man!" or something. I'd be proud too.

And thumbs up on that picture. Very good looking guy, dope piercing.. lip piercings look very sexy on some dudes. You pull it off well. :)

My Better half is my family,best friend and lover..I dont know where I would be with out him..appreciation deserved and respect due..Thanks for the inspiration and wonderful times!! Who else would walk to the bakery at 6:00 am with me and get fresh olive foccacia?..or who else would run out in the morning when Im leaving to see the sun rise with me..Or ride bikes to the yard with me..? You mean everything and more to me..you..you nerd!!

Nerds in love..

ositos caminando a traves de arboles!!

Te amo mac

so i secretly bought him some pizza yesterday night for dinner. he loves me.

so i came home stoned and late because working on art can get so captivating sometimes, he waited up for me concerned because he wants to protect me. it was 2 in the morning.

so tonight he is going to support me by going to my art show. he's not really an artsy person but nonetheless, he still wants my paintings in our place.

i'm sick again, he wants to take care of me and lay in bed all day.

i wake up, and he tells me that i look beautiul.

<<sigh>> i miss him already.

Originally posted by siloette

My Better half is my family,best friend and lover..I dont know where I would be with out him..appreciation deserved and respect due..Thanks for the inspiration and wonderful times!! Who else would walk to the bakery at 6:00 am with me and get fresh olive foccacia?..or who else would run out in the morning when Im leaving to see the sun rise with me..Or ride bikes to the yard with me..? You mean everything and more to me..you..you nerd!!

Nerds in love..

ositos caminando a traves de arboles!!

Te amo mac

http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/article/a864i1_DrD-2_w.jpg'>

ayyyy...mi amor..mi osa pequeña..te amo por vida, por siempre..vamos a tener una vida de maravillas y aventuras en nuestro bosque de amor........con pescados y bayas!! te amo silueta, mi querida osita...

:love:

Originally posted by DEE38

Whenone, you fucking rock.

How did your girl feel about everything? I bet when everything was over she was like "yeah fools, thats my man!" or something. I'd be proud too.

And thumbs up on that picture. Very good looking guy, dope piercing.. lip piercings look very sexy on some dudes. You pull it off well. :)

haha if you say i rock, i must rock

my girl was kinda weirded out, ive only been with her for a bit

so i dont think she thought i cared that much for her... but i do.

she just gave me a big hug and smiled, thats enough for me.

thanks for the compliment, i also like the piercing

but when it was smaller it wasnt such a pain in the ass,

now i have to dent in cans so i can drink out of them :(

Archived