Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jap-Anadian

Who Is Your Favorite Punk or Emo Group?

favorite emo band: Mortician

favorite punk band: blink182

:D this will be fun.

FYI:Rocks Tonic Juice magic is a song by Saves the Day

AND QUIT JUST FUCKING READING THESE AND NOT REPLYING!!!IF YOUR GONNA TAKE THE TIME TO READ THESE THEN REPLY!

perhaps people dont want to reply to a thread that has been started 65 times within the past 2 months.

Originally posted by Glik0

perhaps people dont want to reply to a thread that has been started 65 times within the past 2 months.

as u can see i'm a rookie, so i wouldn't know how many times this has been up

damn, looks like suicide is your only solution.

been nice chatting with you.

i dunno bout emo....as for my favorite punk bands....prolly ataris, osker, slick shoes, lagwagon, and just whatever sounds good.

OH YEA!!! you gotta love the cure....i think thats a form of emo i highly recommend finding the song "there is no if".

Originally posted by zorak

http://hjem.get2net.dk/jack_stevenson/Hated.jpg'>

gg allin and the murderjunkies. pure emo bliss.

you are now offically cool and can eat my fuck haha... in other words gg allin is great and his tattooes suck ass!! and the misfits , the adicts , the varukers , the virus , lower class brats and shit loads more.... and all the other shit in this thread is crap on a fuckin stick made of more crap being held by a crap man (like a snow man) in your crap filled front yard

Guest spec

what people today call punk is lame and a disgrace to the punk of the 80's. No offence, but it's true

Originally posted by spec

what people today call punk is lame and a disgrace to the punk of the 80's. No offence, but it's true

bah!! are you kidding me? please dont tell me you think all the good punk started in the 80's and ill let ya know one of the bands i mentioned formed in 1998 and you wouldnt call them a disgrace.... soooo thats about it haha

FUCK THIS IS GAY!!! why did they put the punk and emo likers together!! thats fuckin stupid emo is for whiney whores, cry me a fuckin river but dont mess up your nice little sweater vest or your mommy might yell at you and force you to cry more! whores.... everyone should model their life after GG Allin, he was so fucked up he ODed before he could kill himself!

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by WALE!pd

FUCK THIS IS GAY!!! why did they put the punk and emo likers together!! thats fuckin stupid emo is for whiney whores, cry me a fuckin river but dont mess up your nice little sweater vest or your mommy might yell at you and force you to cry more! whores.... everyone should model their life after GG Allin, he was so fucked up he ODed before he could kill himself!

you're sounding emo right there

stop complaining.

now.

I'm your father.:)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this