Who Is Your Favorite Punk or Emo Group?

Jap-Anadian

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually you fucking fag, most of us "hardcore" kids started out in punk rock. i agree, gg allin did some crazy shit. but simple fact is that punk is simply pissed off teenagers (and people with that mentality) looking to push their blame on something bigger than themselves. sure there are exceptions to this, but those are FEW and far between. hardcore has been around half as long as punk and is 10x more powerful.

death and black metal and all metal for that matter are a matter of ability to play your instrument. punks can't do this. sure sure, rancid's got a great bassist etc, but they can't compete on the real scale of things. and some of the things being said in metal beat the hell out of gg allin.

hellsatan .. eat shit

skydancer hasnt the slightest idea what good punk is. I mean grimple come on - they use chord progression and sound really unique in their own way. Of course they havent been punk latley - this was when they started out - They have talent is what Im trying to say. You off the mark. Numbnuts, you wish you knew it all.

james a.k.a. japa-canadian. i thought you were more opendminded than just punk and emo. what about ska and thrash. and i thought you where in love with ozzy. and since when do u listen to my favorite band> = + :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Re: hellsatan .. eat shit

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

skydancer hasnt the slightest idea what good punk is. I mean grimple come on - they use chord progression and sound really unique in their own way. Of course they havent been punk latley - this was when they started out - They have talent is what Im trying to say. You off the mark. Numbnuts, you wish you knew it all.

actually one of my denver friends is into grimple, but yeah, i haven't listened to them much, they didn't move me for the songs i have heard. like i said, there are exceptions to the talent issue. i spent 6 years of my life being punk, listening to punk, etc. i know punk far better than anybody should. :D

Mighty Fuck

:heated: ALL U GOD DAMN HATERS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!I DIDN'T START THIS GOD DAMN THREAD SO U COULD BEAT ON THE GENRE!!! NOW GT OUT OF THIS FUCKING THREAD U PUNK HATING BASTARDS!!!) :heated: (i don't care if u talk shit about emo, i don't really care for emo xcept saves the day:D)

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

EMO IS NOT MY THING< BUT GIVES SOME GOOD OL" PUNK ANYDAY

BUZZCOCKS

THE CLASH

AGENT ORANGE

BAD BRAINS

BILLY BRAGG

IGGY POP

DESENDENTS

THE MISFITS

GORILLA BISCUITS

DRI

SUB ZERO

OPERATION IVY

SHEER TERROR

ROLLINS BAND

much more..

I would like to add

BREAKDOWN

MINOR THREAT

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES

THE NERVE AGENTS

HOT ROD CIRCUIT

YUPPICIDE

COMMON RIDER

SOCIAL DISTORTION

FEAR YOU MORONS, FUCKING FEAR IS THE DOPEST BAND EVER.

anyways, i love emo just because everybody else hates it so much. i just have to laugh at all you reatrds thinking you're cool saying shit like "i love to go to emo shows and beat up those pussies wearing glasses and sweatervests." very clever. come to the saves the day show and try to kick my ass. don't get mad when you get buck 50d and robbed and wake up in a sewer.

hahaha.

good shit

boy's life-giants chair-christy front drive-promise ring-mineral-(gloria record)-joan of arc-god head silo-chamberlain(split lip)-elton john-(benny and the jets)-annaversary-red house painters-atmosphere-tears for fears-smog-velvet underground-polvo-radio carbon method-signal to noise ratio-small brown bike-aloha-vu-sea and cake-the sacco and vansetti-radiohead-slayer..................and these are some of my favorite things:D

Archived