what do you plan to do this weekend?

FIST2CUFFS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

It cooooould come out on DVD, we're waiting for the Freestyle Session 7 DVD to come out and see how it does. If that does well, and the demand is good enough to justify it, we'll probably bust it out. But for now, VHS only. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Nah, there'll definitely be a lot more extra shit. Spinfactor was a two-day event and the video will be an hour and a half long, which means it'll be just the crew finals, the exhibition battles (7 in total), the huge-ass East vs. West battle, and highlights of the rest (and, of course, random hilarity). A DVD would include all the crew battles and popping battles, plus assloads of circle footage. I got about 8-9 hours of footage lying around the house right now. Beer,

El Mamerro

tonight. plan to:

1. go buy this girl i have sex with thongs an g-stings. then have sex.

2.go fuck my girl friend.

3.go get drunk.

4. go have sex with the girl i bought thongs an shit.

5.drink more with my girl friend and have sex.

6.pass out.

well weekend is ova - but heres wut i did

friday night - went to subway and got free subway as a mate works there then went back to a mates and chilled at his on his balcony over looking the coast line

saturday - clleaned my car sat around on here really then night hit and went to a party got nailed

sunday - woke up with the hang over, chilled around home and on tha net, then went for a drive along tha coast then came home to eat peanuts and drink beer :king: :king: :king: :king:

our weekend...

friday...school and work. finally made it to work and we didnt have any plans for that evening. so he calls me and we planned on partying like rock stars. this kid named nacho came over and we did some drugs and watched the movie set it off. queen latifah is fucking hard in that movie. she's great. we got invited to a crew party because they were thinking of putting me down. we didnt get to bed until 3 in the morning. nacho didnt leave until like 2:30. all night just sat around, ate, and tripped out. had lotsa sex that morning.

saturday...i didnt even get to sleep in. i dunno why. i woke up and that was is. we met up with his mom and went to target to get a couple of things. here in the city we dont have that luxury of target. then i went to work for a couple of hours.

so that night we went to that party at my friends house. it was chill, did some drugs, wrote on some paper, tried to avoid the crazy ass dog that barked at everyone that passed the bedroom to go to the bathroom.

got put down in a crew and was complimented on being worthy of another crew. sat around and ate some vegtables, posed for flicks, and fell over on my bike for the reasons of i was fucked up on everything and i am a bit claustrophobic (the guy's bike got a little bit too close). didnt get home until the wee hours of 4:30 am.

sunday...i had to wake up at 9:00 to go running with someone. nothing like 4 hours of sleep, still fucked up, and the sweltering heat to run up those hills. came home and decided to eat some chinese food. ate so much that i got knocked out for 5 hours and waking up to fist2cuffs watching coming to america. 4 hours later, back to bed again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spectr

Just finished eating breakfest on friday morning/afternoon now i got to go get me a private stock and call soem people that way i can spend the rest of the weekend drinking acting like a retard and vandalizing other peoples property yup its the weekend oh wait fuck it i dont work everyday is the weekend maybe thats why i am really hung ovah yet again.....

tonight we might go see red dragon. that is if i feel like spending the money. if not, we will see it tomorrow afternoon.

no partying this weekend because its fist2cuffs and devilush time. if you know what i mean ;)

and next weekend is nacho's birthday, so we're saving the energy for that.:)

Archived