Photoshop battle

eseLokE1uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a joke literally. What I'm saying is that-putting myself in Jokers shoes and knowing the way his letters work-I can see a 'joke' piece in the line work of the image as well. Very clearly actually... Look at joker's stuff next to that image and you might understand.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Spike

Funny, even before Joker posted the first thing that came to mind when I saw that thing from hyrax was this:

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/25.jpg'>

Maybe I have an overactive imagination.... making links that don't exist, but whatever. It's amazingly dope hyrax, good work.

haha holy shit. that looks a hell of a lot like that overlay, who is it?

anyways, some shit to bump this:

http://medic.dediweb.com/lj/ljbgmini.jpg'>

(full here)

Originally posted by hyrax

haha holy shit. that looks a hell of a lot like that overlay, who is it?

anyways, some shit to bump this:

It's Joker :p

In case there's any confusion, I meant that in a completely non-bite way. Your stuff is dope.

Originally posted by yoink

I really like those hyrax, Id like to see or hear about your creative process/progress while you made those...very nice.

You ask, I give. Listened to Mos Def and some Godspeed you Black Emperor! while doin' this...enjoy?

(Follow the numbers)

http://medic.dediweb.com/graf/12ozcork.jpg'>

Sorry for the size

--EDIT--

Forgot to mention this, (1) is cut from one of my favourite renders I did about 3 years ago I think. The rest is just blending and colour fucks. (4A) and (4B) shows the paths I usually go through before deciding on the next step. Tons of colour changes before I like it and finally move on. I would have gone with the blue/green of (4A) but I use drab colours too much, so I wanted to go more vibrant.

Final just has some text thrown on for good measure.

Original size of the image worked in is about 67% larger than each of those little thumbnails.

Originally posted by yoink

very nice, and thanks for the indepth reply. How long do you usually spend doing your 3d work? a few hours? or just make something nuts then, blam render it? anyways dope nonetheless!

Making the actual 3d stuff to be rendered can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hour before I'm happy with it. Materials are then edited and applied (5-30mins), then the base render is done much larger than needed. Rendering takes anywhere from 2hrs - 3-4 days straight ;/ By far the most annoying part, cause all the while you're wanting it to come out good but cant see much of it. Actual work in photoshop then is 10mins and up. Longest I've spent is 3hrs probably but I've done quite a bit ;P

Archived