Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
eseLokE1uno

Photoshop battle

is there a place where i can download photoshop for free...even if it is a 30 day trial or sumthin. if so then i'll give it a shot.

trial version is available @ www.adobe.com but i dont think the trial version allows you to save files. i guess if your desperate you can do a print screen then put it in another software.

ehh yeah..i know people do download from there with dial up, i guess it depends on availability..it might take you a while to do it...a couple days spread out but some times you can get lucky give me an email and ill send you the how to...

Guest seno.oner

i cant fuckin draw with photoshop and a mouse...im left handed..........those fuckin pen things are like 100$ too.....how the hell does everyone do that shit

Guest CatScanner

i do shit in Paint Shop- is this acceptible??:o hopefully....im uploading some shit right now

i like illustrator better than photosop, but if you want to make a nice piece in either program you have to learn to use the pen tool. It's kind of funky at first but as soon as you master it you will have better control than if you try the paintbrush or airbrush. There must be some tutorials for this somewhere on the net or just buy a book, they are only like $15

Guest C.O.P.S
Originally posted by seno.oner

i cant fuckin draw with photoshop and a mouse...im left handed..........those fuckin pen things are like 100$ too.....how the hell does everyone do that shit

its easy.............take ur sketch that u did on paper......scan it.....save it as a jpeg........open it.............and do wateva the fuk u want wit it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this