Photoshop battle

eseLokE1uno

thanks

yes there is more. most of what i do is graphic design stuff.

yes, the photoshop file would be nice, if you can get it to me somehow.

it might be too big for email.

check file size

if too big, i'll just cut and paste.

about the sketches.....what did i do with them?

i dunno.

their in one of my sketchbooks somewhere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Comp

SHIT DUDE! YOU'RE RIGHT! THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY, IN APPRECIATION TO YOUR LEADERSHIP I HAVE ATTACHED THIS IMAGE TO SHOW YOU HOW I'VE CHANGED MY STYLE TO BETTER SUIT YOUR LIKING.

http://edison.seattlecentral.org/~mbarre02/truegraff.jpg'>

ORIGINAL GANGSTA IN THE 2K2 HAAAAAAAAYEEEELLLL YEAH!

why the fuck are u in a graffiti forum????? you suck

Originally posted by Ser3adc

...sker...why don't you tell him to go on pure graffiti so he'll get burned:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously man...just dont speak anymore.

wow im gonna listen to you..shut the fuck up i burn you faget..you suck..................................

Guest Andy Capp

what does "lmao" mean anyway? i still haven't been able to figure out. i hate all that internet talk with a passion, but i'd at least like to know what people are saying

"I should go back to gr. 10 you know, so that I could figure out what the fuck people are sayin'. cause right now i don't have a fuckin' clue"

-Ricky

SKER... another natural dick head. So whats is like at home when dad isn't around. I swear I think you act like an ass so people will pay attention to your bird ass eater ASS. I mean who cares if you have a needle dick. I mean the fact that one of your legs is longer then the other and people call you HIP_HOP isn't cool. I mean you walk in circles and all. I have a good idea though... You can deep throat an elephants dick or lick cleopatra's ancient nipples. But if you choose now YOU CAN EASILY SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR 3 EASY ASS WOOPENS. Its what you want. So Sker. Maybe Shut the fuck up might be a good choice. Lick my balls after a heavy night of bombing. Eww even the lint comes off my boxers too. So please shut up. Love ya BIOOOTCH. :mad:

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by SKER

wow im gonna listen to you..shut the fuck up i burn you faget..you suck..................................

...so burn me then...close your mouth unless you plan on backing it up...when you're ready to back up your mouth start a new thread with a sketch and i'll put up one of mine...we'll let everyone else decide who burns who...kids these days:rolleyes:

Guest Flight_Risk
Originally posted by GOTone

....I think I see a lowercase R.

CrEST? looks good. I'm liking all the posts so far.....

^^ Exactly. It says "Crest" lowercase R and all...

peace

Guest Flight_Risk
Originally posted by GOTone

....I think I see a lowercase R.

CrEST? looks good. I'm liking all the posts so far.....

^^Exactly. It says "Crest", lowercase R and all...

peace

Re: Drum Roll Please

Originally posted by MadToy

The moment we have all been waiting for... Sker to post his primative shit he calls his own. Lets see it chummmmmmmmmmmmmmp :lol::lol:

HAHHA OK MAN..U ARE THE ONE WHO MADE A THREAD FOR YOU TOO POST YOUR SHIT TO "SHOW ME UP" OR SOMTHING...FOOL..YOU HAVNT POSTED SHIT..ILL POST MY SHIT WHEN I WANT TOO..I DONT HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO ANYONE ON THE INTERNET...ESPECIALLY WITH JUST SKETCHES..THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT....

Archived