Photoshop battle

eseLokE1uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

such ill shit...hyrax....i have a question, perhaps a stupid one, im just curious on how many layers a typical image you make has, like just on average, also can you give like a brief run down of the steps you take to make something like that...you dont have to go into detail just like the main ones, keep up the illness

Originally posted by Daze One Million

such ill shit...hyrax....i have a question, perhaps a stupid one, im just curious on how many layers a typical image you make has, like just on average, also can you give like a brief run down of the steps you take to make something like that...you dont have to go into detail just like the main ones, keep up the illness

i get lazy and pissed off while i'm workin on shit so i just merge most of it instead of grouping so i only end up with under 10 layers. i guess from start to finish, if i left all the layers apart, probly ~20? I dunno. I'm using linux now so until I get crossover office I can't use Photoshop, and The Gimp sucks.

steps? I go into rhino, make a path I like, fuck around with it, rotating it and making surfaces etc. Once I'm happy with that, load it into bryce, set up the lighting and materials, smooth it out and tweak it, render, then photoshop the fuck out of it. an ugly material can go a long way if you know what you're doing. major important part is transparency of it. if it aint at least reflective you're going to get mega dull surfaces that'll look like shit and are impossible to tweak

maybe i'll have some new shit (or old stuff i havent posted) in a while, we'll see

yo has anyone got any images they have created they rekin would make cood party invites ? i'm having a party soon and i want some nice looking.. can anyone help us out ?

Guest BINHEXED

Photoshop

is anyone else here not impressed with ribbons done with 3d programs??

i mean really, who gives a f#ck. i've been seeing desktops with ribbons and

line structures for 10 years. i strongly suggest to anyone wasting their time

drawing ribbons to start doing more graffiti.

Re: Photoshop

Originally posted by BINHEXED

is anyone else here not impressed with ribbons done with 3d programs??

i mean really, who gives a f#ck. i've been seeing desktops with ribbons and

line structures for 10 years. i strongly suggest to anyone wasting their time

drawing ribbons to start doing more graffiti.

10 years is a long time, especially since Windows 95 was released in what, 1995? It's 2003. There were no high-resolution graphic editing programs, let alone 3d renderering programs back then, so I dunno, you been time travelling?

Archived